Tokyo

Author's note *again*: I got a little bit of inspiration from this chapter from my friend Randamu. We roleplay together and this happened to be on one of the topics we did. So I thank her as well
-yuki

"packed everything?" Gabriel asks at 1:00 in the morning, he was holding his bag. Both had been called to Tokyo for a business trip, and couldn't miss it.
"Yes, gabriel." Nathalie says zipping up her small bag.
"Good, I hope you feel all right when we get on the plane." Gabriel Pat's her head.
"I'm sure I will, I mean I have a lot of time to make up for sleep." She giggled, both went to say goodbye to Adrian.
Nathalie opened up the door as quietly as she can, still managing to wake up plagg.
"Ah! It's the cheese eater!" He yelled hiding behind Adrian. "Cataclysm-"
"Shh! Plagg it's just us." Nathalie whispered quietly.
"Oh..." Plagg goes back onto the pillow.
"Hm?" Adrian woke up hearing plagg .

"You guys are leaving already?" Adrain hugs both gently. "It's only for a few days, we promise that we'll be back soon." Gabriel says. "I hope..." Adrain says.
"Sweetheart don't worry, I know that you're worried about me but I can tell you that I'm fine."
"Mom! What something goes wrong!"
"Then we'll come back as soon as possible." Gabriel lays him down again.
"Alright... Ill video chat with you guys tomorrow."
"Sounds good, Adrain."

"flight 304 to Tokyo Japan is now boarding." Says the speaker in the airport, a lined formed and gabriel got up with nathalie.
"2:00 am..." Nathalie looked up at the clock.
"You can sleep the whole time if wanted, it's 14 hours." Gabriel puts his arm around her.
"That sounds like the best option when you're me." She smiles.
They got onto the plain after a few minutes, Natalie stared out the window as adrenaline started.
"Don't worry, I'm here." He placed her head on his chest.
"I-im just not used to going on air plains anymore..." She buries her face deep in his chest.
"Rest my peacock." He looked out the window as they took off into the night sky, both gripping their hands tightly.

Gabriel was sketching a kimono, Nathalie wrapped in a small blanket beside him. A few people had noticed Gabriel but he tried to keep a low profile, only tending to his dear Nathalie.
"Love you gabriel..." She says turning around in her sleep.
"And I love you too." Gabriel says, he closed the window and turn off the light as he also dozed off holding her close.