Chapter 6

I watch as Elle excitedly runs into Kai's arms, it boils my blood. She calls him fucking 'Papa'..I want to be called that not him..

"Hello, sweetheart" he coos to Elle wrapping his arms around her and lifting her off her feet.

Brin glances at me as I growl at Kai, I don't care if I'm being pathetic, that's my daughter not his.

"Papa stay night?" She wraps her arms around his neck.

"Kai.." I seethe, I'm trying to control my anger but with what am watching I highly doubt it will last. I stand to my feet before thinking.

Kai looks at me then glances to Brin, she gives me a confused look but I don't care..that's my daughter.

"Give me my daughter.." I place my arms out in front of me.

"What?" Kai chuckles thinking I'm joking, he glances at Brinley for help.

Ain't gonna happen.

"I said give me..my daughter" I sternly say clenching my jaw.

Elle looks at me with sad eyes "No! Bad!" She points to me.

This is the worst pain I've ever felt, my own daughter doesn't want me..just like her mother.

"Kai.." Brin coos.

I take a step forward to Kai, it looks as though he's going to shit himself, good. One day I'd love to kick the shit out of him but I definitely wouldn't in front of my daughter.

Kai stretches his arms out allowing me to scoop Elle in my arms "No!! Papa!" She saddens. I walk out the kitchen into the living room holding her tightly in my arms.

Brinley's POV

"What is he doing here?!" Kai whisper yells.

"It's her father!" I raise my voice trying to stay quiet.

I can't keep him from her, it's her father and she deserves to know him. I never once wanted to take that away from him or her.

"He left" He scowls.

"He didn't know!" I scowl back, I begin to preparing our meal that I haven't gotten to yet.

I hear a loud sigh come from Kai as I begin chopping "He's a dick and he has a lot of rage you can see it, I don't want him around her what if he.." I cut him off.

"Are you trying to say he'll hurt Elle?" I scoff, is he serious right now?

"Well..yeah" He admits.

"He would never lay a hand on her!" I bark.

"How do you know, he did to you?" He quietly says like he knows he shouldn't have said that.

I slam the knife onto the counter spinning around fast "He would NEVER! Lay a hand on her!" I feel my pulse quicken, how could he even say that! He said it like Hunter use to hurt me all the time, physically.

"Okay! I'm sorry" He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into his embrace. I pull away getting back to my chopping.

Better be sorry.

Why am I defending him?

He hear loud girly squeaky giggling coming from down the hall, mine and Kai's head both cock to the door.

She laughing..with him, I giggle to myself happy they're getting on. Before I could think my feet are at the archway of the living room, the sight warms my heart.

Hunter he sitting on the floor crossed legged while Elle brushes non existing makeup onto his face, she runs back to the toy box full of excitement as she reaches in taking out a tiny cup and handing it to Hunter, his large finger barley fits through the mug handle.

"Oh wow, Thank you" Hunters voice now in baby mode.

"Wecomeee" she coos reaching for the pot of tea. She warmed up to him quick, she never normally does with people.

I'm in complete awe, I've never once seen Hunter like this..never thought he would be so different but he is.

He looks different too, his muscle more defined like he's been working out more, his hair slightly longer than before, he now has a nose piercing and is more tanned slightly bronze and in this moment I've never seen him so happy.

Hunter fake drinks the tea "Hmm, yummy" He rubs his stomach in circles, she giggles at him.

She moves his hand from his knee and takes a seat on his lap curling her legs up like always, her tiny hand lays ontop on his large hand thats placed on her lap.

"Elle, you're one beautiful girl" He pulls her in tighter kissing the back of her head.

"Mamma like" She nods snuggling into him.

"Yeah, like mamma" He whispers, i snap out my trance of awe.

I walk back in the kitchen silently continuing the food.

"So how long is he staying here for?" Kai asks hatred laced in his words.

"I don't know" I sigh, he sighs in return.

After I've made dinner which took awhile, Kai leaves to go home. I call Hunter and Elle to the kitchen but I hear no running foot steps from Elle nor her excited squeal for dinner.

I've left them for a few hours now, I hope it wasn't too much. I begin to panic padding quickly across the hall, When I walk through the archway I don't see them anywhere.

Where have they gone!

Tangled the Disney movie plays quietly on the tv, I move closer to the couch revealing Elle sprawled over Hunters chest fast asleep, the both of them sleep with their mouths slightly parted, it's adorable I don't want to waken them or take my eyes off them.

____________________________

Here's an extra chapter because I won't be updating tomorrow.
Sorry🥺

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕