Chapter 52

Hunter's POV

"Does me not killing that guy change things between us?"

Silence slices through the phone.

"Brin?"

"Mhmm" she answers.

"Does it?" I really fucking hope so.

"Lets talk about this when we're face to face" she voices confidently.

"Okay..yeah sounds..ugh good" I really wanted the reassurance but I'm guessing I won't get that, at all.

"Quickly before the wardens wonder why we haven't left" Myles says frantic standing at the steel bared door, keeping an eye out.

"I have to go Ba-Brin, talk to you later" I hang up promptly and sit up.

I hand Myles the phone back, I walk past him out the cell as he hides the phone god knows where.

"Anderson!" A warden shouts, I cock my head towards him as he approaches me.

This warden sucks ass, a dick even, like me more like.

"You have a visitor" his face always holds an ugly scowl.

"Who?" I ask. I know it can't be Brax because he never comes this early.

"Some lady, you going or not?"

Some lady? That tells me a lot.

Sure as hell isn't my lawyer because he's a male, I'm slightly confused on who the fuck wants to visit me.

"Sure" I purse a smile.

Once I step through the visitors door i scan the room, finding absolutely no one I know. My eyes snap to a blonde I've seen before..how..wait.

She's meant to be dead.

I slowly walk closer, staring at her.

"Hi, Hunter" she smiles..how is she here? "Sit" she gestures in front of her.

"Looks like you've seen a ghost" she tilts her head.

"Jen..Jennifer?" I stare gobsmacked.

She died..in England, years ago. I watched her cold lifeless body..

"Nope, try again" she scowls and leans against the table with her elbows.

I stare at her unsure..what the fuck is going on?

"You fucked up didn't you, loads! You've finally got what you deserved and you aren't getting out, ever" she smirks.

"So, you did this?" Her eyes bore into mine.

"You did this yourself"

"If you aren't Jen then who the fuck are you?!" I say through my teeth. I'm getting slightly agitated.

"My name is Jasmine, Jasmine Baker..Jennifer was my twin sister"

"She didn't have a sister" I shake my head, well she didn't say she did.

"You're looking at her"

"So, you framed me because of what I did to Jen! I served the time already! I did Juvie!" I whisper yell.

"Juvie didn't cut it Hunter! You deserve more! You killed my fucking sister!" She spits out a whisper, so the wardens don't hear.

"I know okay! I get it, what I did was bad and I'm so sorry but.."

"But nothing, you'll rot in here and I'll make sure of that!" she stands abruptly and walks away.

What the fuck!

"Visitation is over!" The warden grabs my arms lifting me up, I shrug him off harshly.

"I can walk my fucking self!" I head for the door with him following a seconds behind me.

When the door shuts behind me with the warden standing beside it I head straight for the phones to call Brax. He needs to know it was Jasmine or whatever her name is.

The phone rings and ring and he doesn't answer, of course he doesn't fucking answer when I need him.

I slam the phone down hard and turn around seeing Drew standing in front of me.

"Hey!" He smiles widely, like usual.

"Drew, I'm not in the mood right now" I huff and walk past him.

"Why? What's up!?" He follows slinging an arm over my shoulder.

You know what.

I turn back around picking the phone back up and dialling Brinley's number.

"Hey?" I can hear the confusion in her voice because we just spoke.

"I need you to get in touch with Brax and tell him Jasmine Baker" I rush.

"What?"

"Tell Brax I found out the name, she came to see me. Jasmine Baker!"

"Okay, found out what?"

"The person that framed me was Jasmine Baker! Just tell him!" I hang up.

"Whose Jasmine?" Drew asks.

"Doesn't matter, go do something else Drew" I wave him off.

I can't believe Jen has a sister, she never once told me. I never once seen her which is odd. I understand she wants revenge but I handed myself in when I was a teenager, I did the time and suffered for years.

I just can't get it out of my head, all those years why did she strike now? She could've done this years ago. Did she know it'll hurt more because I have a family?

I'm staring at the picture of Elle as I wait for the cell doors to open. Actually why wait.

"Can I use your phone?" I whisper to Myles.

"Yeah" I begin to hear him rummage around on the top bunk.

His hand comes to view handing me the phone from the top bunk, I take it from his hold and begin to dial.

It rings a few times before Brax picks up "Why didn't you answer the phone earlier!" I whisper shout.

"What?, How are you calling me right now?" His voice husky.

"Brax, what's wrong?" I hear a girl voice from through the phone, one I recognise.

"Who is that?" I smirk. Does my brother finally have a girl!? Didn't know he could get one of those.

"No one" I hear him moving around "How are you calling me? It's early"

"Doesn't matter, did you hear from Brinley?"

"Yeah, she said something about Jasmine Baker. I was looking into it"

"What did you find?"

"The lawyer is looking into it along with myself and Lucas, we found out she is indeed Jennifer's twin sister and she disappeared two years ago in England"

"What do you mean?" I sternly say.

"Haven't gotten far to the why she disappeared but we're working hard I promise I'll get you out, if we gain the evidence to make the case possible, I will definitely get you out just stay out of trouble..please"

_______________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕