Chapter 53

I sit down at the table across from Braxton. It feels like I'm slowly slipping away in this place.

"Heard anything?" I ask, determined to know.

He shakes his head looking down at the table.

"Brax it's been a fucking week and you haven't found anything more about this fucking Jasmine! My girl..ex girlfriend is pregnant with my child and my daughter is also out there I can't take another fucking week in here!" I rage.

"I know!" He grits his teeth, "I'm trying! Going to the police won't do anything we need the evidence first, they'll think we just want you out, which is true but we have a reason, Lucas and I spoke to her parents. They haven't heard a single word since she "disappeared" and drop her whole life in England"

"I can't do another week, Brax" I beg pathetically.

I just need out! Brin said we'll talk about us when we're face to face and I'm out, it's fucking pathetic! I just wanna know if she still fucking loves me and it's driving me crazy guessing. It doesn't help that all I think about is her, every little detail about her and it sucks I can't just watch her body move like I use too and run my hands along the stretch marks on her stomach, thighs or I wish I could watch her lips curl into a perfect smile as she's talking about something she loves or..ugh! This is goddamn stupid! I'm sitting here in front of my brother wishing I could bend Brin over a table and fuck her brains out, it doesn't help that I'm surrounded by men every second of the day, It's more frustrating. I just want Brin in front of me even if it's to shout and cuss me out.

I just want to see her.

"Hunter, did you hear me?"

"What?" I knit my brows together. I wasn't aware he spoke.

"I'm trying okay, I'm hoping it won't be another week. Brin, Lucas and.."

"Brin!" I scowl, I don't want her getting involved.

"Shit!" He curses to himself and shakes his head, "Brin has been helping from America" he admits.

"I don't want Brin getting involved!" I begin to raise my voice.

"Why?" He remains calm.

"Because Jasmine fucking blackmailed me and look where I am! If she finds out I even have a family she could easily do something because you cannot fucking find her! She could do something to Elle, we don't know how far she can take this!" I slam my hands on the table and stand up, leaning forward.

The wardens begin moving towards me looking at each other, obviously ready to drag my insane ass out. "It's fine! I'm fine" I sit down and wave them off.

Dickheads.

"Hunter calm down would you, I won't let anything happen to Elle or Brin..I promise"

"How can you promise that when you're here in Australia and she's in fucking America"

"Can you stop swearing at me! I'm trying to help you"

Fuck!

My mind is playing tennis going back and forth at all the shit that can go wrong. I can hear my subconscious mocking me telling me I deserve it and deserve the worst. It's like a fucking cuckoo clock going off in my head.

I just need my family and I'll be fine. If Brin rejects me I'll break down, I won't even know what to do with myself, Brin..Elle..the baby is the only thing keeping me going this entire time in here. If she rejects me that'll be it and I'll be done for good, no more trying and setting myself up for failure, I'll only stick around for Elle and baby number two.

Braxton's phone begins to ring in his suit in the inside pocket, he pulls it out and answers glancing at me.

"Hey!" He says shocked.
"Really!"
"Oh shit! I'm on my way!" He rushes standing to his feet.

"What has happened?" I panic, standing up.

"We found something, that was Lucas!" He smiles, hopeful.

"What!?" What the fuck did they find!

"I'll contact you okay!" He rushes for the door, I follow forgetting I'm stuck here.

He walks through the doors and I get stopped by a warden. I'd love to smack him right now!

"Are you okay?" Myles asks as the cell closes behind me after I was just thrown in.

"Fine!" I snap.

I run my hands through my hair, which badly needs cut.

"Dunno mate, you look pretty mad" he jokes.

"I said I'm fine!" I just want Brin to calm me down, I've been holding in my anger for the longest because I don't want to make my sentence worse or make anything blindingly worse.

"Jesus..alright" he lifts his hands in surrender.

I lay down on the bottom bunk staring up at the photo. As I stare at Elle my anger begins to evaporate.

I have no idea what information Brax is finding out and I hate being stuck in the unknown, in the complete dark.

"Hunter!" Brin cries out.

"Brin!" I rush down the hallway and barge through the end door. where I hear Elle crying, screaming.

William! He's suppose to be dead.

He's holding Elle in his arms tightly possibly hurting her. I swear I'll fucking kill him!

I glance towards Brin and a huge bump catches my eyes as she's tied to the chair.

Why can't I move.

William pulls out the gun from behind his back..

BANG! He pulls the trigger pointing at Elle.

BANG! He pulls the trigger pointing at Brin.

BANG! He pulls the trigger pointing towards her stomach.

BANG! I see darkness.

I jolt up smacking my head against the top bunk, my heart is aching rapidly beating. This is nothing I can control, but I'm getting good at the controlling things these past few weeks.

"Dude the cells are open, you've been sleeping for hours" Myles stares at me with an expression that holds sympathy.

I know he must hear me at nights, i just hope no one else does.

I head straight for the phones and dial Brax.

"What was the information!" I whisper glancing around as soon as the line connects.

"We have a court date tomorrow, the lawyer has informed the governor, you'll be escorted there"

________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕