Chapter 29

Hunter's POV

Hunter's POV

"Can you maybe leave for like thirty minutes...you know what make it forty-five" I say to Lucas.

"I.." I give him a look which means leave or I'll kick you out, he sighs and nods standing up.

"Hunter..no, Lucas stay" she smiles, she's too nice.

"Hunter..yeah, Lucas leave" I chuckle. Brinley swats my chest.

"It's fine, I need to go to the gym anyway" he shrugs. "Hunter, I need to talk to you about something though.." he purses his lips.

"Andddd..we need to talk to you, sit down" Brinley says excited.

"About what?" He confuses.

Is she stalling because it's starting to piss me off, I just wanna fuck her.

"Yes..about what?"

"I have a friend.." she looks towards me for help. I know where she's going with this and I don't care about it right now.

"Yeah.." he enthuses for her to continue.

"Her name is Andie, she cute, fun..."

"I see where this is going..no thanks" he leaves fast, avoiding the conversation.

"Well..there you have it" I say, I lift her off my lap and sit her onto my desk.

"Hunter.." Jac says and taps the door lightly before walking in.

Why is everyone cock-blocking me!

I sigh with a growl "what!?"

"I.." she looks at Brin, she scoots off the desk standing to her feet.

"Oh, didn't know you still had company.." she looks Brin up and down.

"Yes, this is my wife" I smirk, Brins head cocks to me in surprise.

"Your wife, I didn't know you were married" she says.

"And why is that?"

"Oh uhh..never mind, Gretchen called says she is ready to start the renovation as soon as possible and she's also ready to go through more samples for your office"

"Okay..great, set up a meeting for tomorrow" I force a smile.

She damn well knew I had company saying Brin was my wife was just another way of telling her to fuck off and I'm taken, if she continues to look at Brin that way she'll be fired.

She also could have left a note or something instead of coming in here to cock-block me.

She turns a heel and leaves swaying her hips, Brin looks to me shocked "You didn't need to be rude.."