Chapter 26

Hunter's POV

"Hunter" Brin groans pushing my arm wakening me.

I open one eye and hear the sound of my phone vibrating on the nightstand, I groan reaching for my phone.

"Ugh" I grunt.

I answer and bring the phone to my ear lazily. "Hi, you have a meeting at ten today" a girly voice says.

"What?" I don't register.

"This is Jacqueline, i thought i'd inform you that your have a meeting at ten"

"With who?"

"Robert Hustle"

"Who?" I confuse and roll over into my back.

"Robert Hustle..it's about the hotel you want to build" she chirps.

"Yeah okay, I'll be in soon" I tell her. I'd rather sleep beside Brinley but I guess I have a job now so I have to go in plus I'm the boss.

I hang up and place my phone back on the nightstand, I lay down on my side watching Brin as she sleep.

"Who was that?" She asks.

I thought she was sleeping.

"Jacqueline, I have a meeting at ten" I sigh.

"Oh" she pouts and opens her eyes, her eyes bore into mine.

"I'll be back" I smirk and cup her cheek, she smiles glowing up.

"But it's..only half six, I don't need to leave until eight" I pull her onto my chest.

She giggles and begins squashing my cheeks causing me to pout, "You're cute" she gushes.

"Na-uh" I say in disgust.

She leans forward cupping my cheeks she plants a soft kiss on my lips and pulls away "I love you"

"I love you, baby" I smirk, hearing her say she loves me will never get boring.

She begins to roll off my chest but I stop her "Where you going?" I ask.

I want to stay in bed longer.

"I'm going to check on Elle and my dad, I'll be back" she pecks my lips again.

She grabs my T-shirt from the floor throwing it over her naked body, she pulls a pair of panties out the chest of drawers and puts them on. I can feel my dick twitch watching her. She turns and smile to me tilting her head.

"What?" I chuckle.

"Like what you see?" She jokes and spins around. I know she's joking but fuck me, she's sexy.

"Yes very much, prefer you naked though" I smirk, she blushes and sticks out her tongue. She strides out the room with her hips waving from side to side instantly giving me a boner.

Within five minutes she comes back, i sit up on the bed expecting her to come lay down beside me but she doesn't, she walks into the bathroom. I flop back onto the mattress with a huff.

I hear the squeak of the bathtub tap turn on, the sound of water flows fast. She comes to view at the bathroom door, she smiles walking slowly but stops at the doorframe.

"I'm going for a bath" she smirks, she slowly lifts the T-shirt up over her head letting me see a breathtaking view of her body.

"Wanna join?" She whispers seductively turning around and swaying her hips and closing the door ajar.

Oh fuck, she did that shit on purpose.

I stand up adjusting myself in my boxers, when I'm in the bathroom, she's standing in front of the sink looking at herself in the mirror.