Chapter 16

Hunter's POV

Hunter's POV

We stare into each other's eyes for a moment before she breaks eye contact to look at Elle. I follow her gaze.

"You two..you two" she pushes our face to the side again. I chuckle, my daughter the little matchmaker.

"No, sweetie" Brin coos looking at Elle. I almost huff in disappointment.

Yes, sweetie.

"Kiss!!!" Elle pouts giving us puppy eyes. It isn't me she should be giving puppy eyes too, I'm more than happy to kiss her beautiful mother right now.

I look at Brin hoping she turns to look at me, she just catch me staring from the corner of her eye, her orbs meet me.

"Kisssss!" Elle whines and crosses her arms over her chest.

I smirk with anticipation, her eyes scan my face stopping on my lips. I lick my lips, she copies my action as she stares blankly at my now wet lips. I so badly want to lean in.

It surprises me when she begins leaning in, I lean in meeting her halfway. She stops hovering over my lips. Her eyes flicker to mine "We shouldn't" her breath ragged.

I move in just touching her lips lightly "Does it look like I care?" I whisper.

Her eyes close slowly like she's waiting for me to kiss her passionately, I've waited so fucking long for this. It didn't count last time, she can't even remember it.

I take my hand to the back of neck pulling her towards me, smashing our lips together. She tastes so sweet, I feel like I have to savour it.

My hand doesn't leave her neck, I feel like if I let go she'll pull away and I don't want that. I swipe my tongue along her bottom lip, she parts her slightly allowing my tongue to slip inside. Our tongues meet and she tastes unbelievably good, breathtakingly good. It makes me want to taste every inch of her body. Right here, right now.

I hear little claps coming from the side of us, it takes me a moment to realise it's Elle. I pull away still holding her neck firmly, I look to an excited Elle "Yaaay, did it!" She claps her small hands bouncing on her knees, still on our thighs. Even our daughter wants us to be together.

Fuck you Kai!

I let go of Brins neck realising I need to let it go otherwise I'll look like a freak. I turn my attention back to the tv, Elle wraps one arm around my neck and the other around Brins neck pulling us both in for a hug at the same time, she gives us each a kiss on the cheek before turning all of her attention back to Moana playing on the tv.

I'm to scared to look at Brin, what if she regrets it? I hope she doesn't.

Brin brings her fingers to her lips softly running her fingers across the bottom one, I look at her due to her sudden movement. Her head cock to me, how does she know I'm always looking at her. It doesn't look like she regrets it.

Her cheeks begin to flush red and she looks away shyly. Is she blushing? Did she like the kiss? If so she should be expecting me in her room tonight, I don't feel like I can stay away anymore after that.

Elle cuddles up between us and begins to suck her thumb as she continues to watch Moana.

Oh shit I almost forgot "I made you dinner by the way, it's on the kitchen counter" I say trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Okay" she nods and moves Elle onto my lap.

"Mulkkk" Elle pouts to Brin sounding sleepy.

"Okay, baba" she kisses her forehead. Baba huh? Picking up my nickname.

Brin leaves coming back five minutes later, she hands Elle a Tangled cup half full of milk, she begins drinking instantly. She's so grown up, I thought she'd be drinking out one of those baby cup thingies or whatever they're called.

She places the plate on her lap and begins eating the fried chicken i made her.

"Hmm, this is good" she moans and I chuckle nervously.

Don't fucking moan again..please don't.

The front door creeks open and in walks Satan himself, that's actually an insult to Satan.

"Hey!" He kisses Brins head.

"Hmm, hey!" She smiles glancing at me.

"I thought I'd drop by" Dickhead says. He probably dropping by to make sure I wasn't fucking her, won't be long though..that kiss proved it along with her reaction, with her little blush, her becoming all shy and touching her lip. She's probably scared to admit it.

I look down at Elle, her arm begins to droop meaning she's falling asleep and can't keep the cup to her mouth.

"I'm away to take her to bed" I say. I honestly didn't want to sit there with him while he tries making me jealous, I could easily shove me kissing her in his face but I don't want to hurt her.

Brin nods and takes the cup from Elle, she stirs slightly in my lap. I lift her in my arms holding her tightly to my chest, she wraps her little arms around my neck as falls asleep.

Once I'm in her room, I pull back her duvet and put her down closest to the wall. I tuck her in and give her a quick kiss on the forehead. I kneel down admiring my beautiful daughter, I'm so lucky to call her that..my daughter.

"Hey" I feel someone tap my shoulder, my eyes ping open and I lift my head up off the mattress.

I fell asleep?

"You okay?" Brin coos kneeling down.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't know I fell asleep" I chuckle. I'm sitting on the floor slouched over Elles bed, surly I wasn't comfortable.

She sits down on the floor beside me with gloomy eyes "What's wrong?" I worry and cup her cheek, out of habit.

She leans into my hand and closes her eyes "Brin.." I coo.

She takes a deep breath in before letting a long one out "I'm just happy" She shrugs shaking her head moving away from my cheek.

Happy? With who? With what?

She bites on her bottom lip as she's deep in thought, I wonder what about.

"Brin.."

"Hmm"

I stand up taking her hand and pulling her to her feet, I set both hands on each side of her neck, she glances down before meeting my eyes once again. I lean in again, I can't help it.

I stop when she closes her eyes and her breathing becomes heavy "Am I making you nervous?" I sternly say, I'm in no emotion for joking around.

She nods not opening her eyes. I step closer to her as we become somewhat chest to chest, she shorter than me but not drastically.

"We shouldn't" she says once again but makes no moves to stop me.

I lean forward latching my lips to hers.

________________________

Wrote another chapter, felt inspired🥰

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕