Chapter 41

Hunter's POV

"I have to tell you something, I want to tell you now before someone else does..I don't want you to get mad and I don't want it to change the way you look at me" fuck, fuck, fuck.

"What is it?"

I don't want to tell her now, I wish I kept my mouth shut. The way she was looking at me, it's like she knows I fucked up again. I'm away to fuck it up again and I just fixed it, great one Hunter. I should've waited until we're back home or I should've just let someone blab to her.

"Hunter..what is it?" I see the panic in her eyes.

"Wait here" I whisper seeming to have lost all my words.

I'm not telling her now, no way!

"Okay?" She says confused.

I give her Elle and walk to the edge of the pool jumping out, I know she's watching me probably panicking about what I'm about to confess.

I go into my bag because that's all I taken, I pull a small box out the zipped pocket inside. While I'm in here I dry my bottom half and throw some jeans on.

I walk back outside through the sliding doors, she's now standing beside the pool in her soaking wet pyjamas, Elle is in her arms as they look at the view ahead.

I take a deep breath getting on one knee, I was going to wait for the perfect time on this trip, in front if a sunset or something but this will for sure take her mind of what I was about to tell her, I hope she doesn't reject me.

"Brin.." I practically whisper feeling my nerves expand inside of me.

She looks my way and her eyes go wide immediately, "Right.." I take a deep breath "I've never going to find a woman like you that'll put up with my shit like you do.." I chuckle. "But most importantly I'll never find anyone I love more than I love you, you're not only the mother of my child but you're the love of my life and I never want us to be apart again, so let's build a family and become successful together and let's grow into old wrinkly fuckers together. Brinley Brooks, Will you marry me?"

Her mouth hangs open in shock as she looks at me on the floor a few feet from her. If she doesn't speak soon I'll have to encourage her too. The suspense is beginning to kill me.

"Brin.."

"What.." she shakes her head like she gone into some trance. "Is this a dream?" She says in confusion.

"Definitely not" I chuckle.

She opens her mouth to speak before closing it again, she begins to think real hard staring at me. It's only making me more nervous.

"Say something..like an answer, now.."

She places Elle on her feet when she begins to make a fuss about wanting to go play, she runs throw the sliding doors into our room I hear her tip something out but i continues to stare at Brin.

"I erm.." she clears her throat "I was just engaged.."

I stand to my feet because my knee was beginning to get sore "Yeah I get it" I huff. Well that has put me in the worst mood possible.

Love that.

"I don't want to be the talk or labelled the 'Whore' or whatever, that'll be two guys.."

"Just stop talking.." I grit my teeth, I don't want to know about her fucking Kai.

"Why do you even care what other people think! If you love me you'll marry me, you gave me all that shit about me being with you because of Elle, by the looks of it it's the other way around so take a hike if you don't want me" my mood changed real quick, I knew she'd reject me.