Chapter 7

Hunter's POV

I feel something poke my cheek, i tiredly open one eye to see what's bothering me when my vision becomes clear, I see Elle on my chest sitting up staring down at me with her hair all a mess. Her hand is on my cheek with a pout much like her mothers.

"Hungeee" She angers.

I have no idea when I fell asleep, all I know is Elle fell asleep on my chest while we watched Tangled, was such a boring movie.

Jokes on me I actually enjoyed it.

"Okay, lets get some food" My husky voice says.

"Yaaay! Me so happy" She claps her hands with a huge grin showing her baby teeth.

I sit up placing her on my lap as a blanket falls off us, I look towards the single chair seeing Brinley fast asleep, her elbow on the armrest while her head rests in her hand with a pile of papers on the coffee table.

"Mamma seep" Elle tells me.

I stand up with Elle still in my arms I take the blanket to Brin covering her up, just incase she's cold.

"Yeah, mama is tired" I coo.

"Mamma pwetty" she says laying her head on my shoulder while she looks down at Brin.

"Yeah she is" I smirk.

I head to the kitchen finding food for Elle, I'm hungry too but I don't care.

"Papa pwetty too"

Ugh.

"Kai is ugly" I say in the best baby voice.

"Kai is ugly" She copies.

"Yeaaah" I raise my hand for a high-five and she smacks her small hand against mine as she giggles loudly.

I love hearing her little giggles.

I place her on the countertop, she swings her legs side to side slightly as she waits patiently. I look in the fridge finding two plates that has been covered in tinfoil.

"Ah-ha" I say to myself.

I take them both out, I'm not even sure if one is for me but I'll eat it anyway.

I unwrap the plates and place the Disney frozen plate into the microwave, I stand in front of Elle making sure she doesn't fall as we wait.

"What are you still doing here?" Arthur says from behind me, I turn my head seeing him in work uniform.

What time is it?

"Yeah" I chuckle looking back at Elle "I won't be going anywhere" I quietly say.

"Gampa!" Elle excites.

"Hi, Elle-bell" He excites back lifting her into his embrace, she wraps her arms around his neck holding him tightly.

The microwave pings. I walk over pulling the plate out, I have no idea if she sits in one of them baby seat things or a normal chair.

I turn pursuing a smile.

"Here" Arthur takes the plate from me while holding Elle in one arm "Pull the high chair out, from there" He points to cupboard.

I pull it out, he places the food down on the tray before strapping Elle in, she begins stuffing her face immediately.

Definitely a Brin thing.

I sit down on the island counter watching Elle as Arthur joins beside me.