10- Baby Please, Let Me Take Care of You

A/N: Sorry guys, that I've been a little late on the update, and for not giving you much to read last time. I've been trying to get back into my art so, sorry! Anyway enjoy! ;)

"I guess my question is, do you, do you think it's too late for me?"

"What?"

"Am I just doomed to be the person that I am. The person in that book? It's not too late for me is it? "

"It's not too late- Tobias I need you to tell me, it's not too late."

"-No, Jonah I-"

"I-I-I need you to tell me that I'm a good person."

"That I can be selfish, narcissistic, and self destructive- but underneath all that deep down, I'm a good person, and I need you to tell me that I'm good, Tobias."

"......"

"Tell me please Tobias. Tell me that I'm good!"

***
2 months later

Jonah pov

I was in my bathroom drying my hair when I heard a thud as if something had fell. From the thought of it being Tobias, I ran out into my bedroom. There he was laying on the floor. Before he could struggle by trying to get up. I rushed over to him and gently touched his exposed waist. Picking him up.

He wrapped his arms around my neck as he buried his flushed face in my chest. "I could have gotten up by myself." He mumbled. "No, let me take care of my baby."

I paid no attention as I felt him go still. I glanced down at him to see his cheeks rosy red. I chuckled, causing him to hit me on my chest. "D-don't say stuff l-like that." He whined. "Aw, is my baby embarrassed?" I teased, very well knowing the answer.

"Hmph" He huffed out. I had placed him gently on my bed since it was the closes. "Need anything?" I asked he looked around the room while biting his lip. "Uhm, I was just trying to get dressed. No biggy."

I waited to see if he would continue, when he didn't I asked; "So what happened?" He eyes darted back to me with a look of displeasure.

"Well, I was walking to my bed when I tripped over your shoes in the middle of the floor! I had to throw myself another way just to not land on my scars."

He huffed out. I felt a little guilty because I didn't want to hurt him. But that was quickly masked with how content I was at his adorable way of showing his frustration.
"I'm sorry baby! Forgive me?" I cooed while walking over to him and placing kisses to his temple.

"Stop~!" *Giggle* "Stop Jojo!" *Strained laugh* "I- ah! I, c-can't breathe!" He cackled. I eventually stopped because he was started to hit me. "Okay, okay. I'm done." I said stepping away. He however, had other plans.

"Run." I noticed the look in his eyes. He didn't even have to tell me twice. I took off running with him on my heels. I got as far as into the front yard before he tackled me to the ground.

To be honest, it felt just like old times. With us running, chasing each other.
Laughing and carrying on.
Being with Toby has always felt like being at home. Somewhere safe. Something you want to hold onto for as long as possible.