14- I'll Make Your Life Hell (It already is)

A/N: So thanks to a little push from cloudy_angels, I've decided that; yes, I'll give you guys a background as to why Niviah resents Tobias so much.
So hope you guys enjoy!

°
°
°
°
°

1 Week After The Accident
Nobody's pov

Tobias was staring out the window in his art class, watching as the rain drops danced down into the window sill. Tobias has always believed that when it rains after someone dies, that they were a good person.
It's what his mother had told him and it's stuck with him since. He'd also believed that his mother was a saint.

That she could do no wrong. So of course the rain was nothing that wasn't necessary.

Harper had explained to his teachers as to why he's the way he is. For the most part they've left him alone but not of course after the pity glances.

Harper had left him to go ask the teacher about their assignment. In that time, something kept nagging Tobias at the back of his head about something.

He kept seeing images- visions if you will- flash in his head about some boy. The pictures were fleeting and left him with a headache. That, and the boy across the room from him kept staring at him.

While stuck in his toxic scattered mind, he didn't notice that a girl was standing in front of him. And not just any girl either.
Niviah Allison Styles.

"Tobias Mcvay,
I have a confession to make!" She announced loud and proud. "I believe that we'd make a quite a cute pairing. So be my boyfriend!"

She practically screamed at him. However, Tobias turned his attention to her, with a dead far away look in his green eyes.
His mind became blank after hearing her words.

"What?" The boy breathe out exasperatly. "Y'know, go out with me." Because the blonde yelled at him her confession earlier, the whole class was watching them as the scene unfolded. "No." Tobias croaked out as if he hasn't used his voice in weeks.

"No, just no. I can't." He turned his head away from her, towards the window. Niviah took that as a dismissal and begin to fume. "Excuse me! What did you just say?"

"Leave me alone Niviah." The girl looked around the room at the many eyes on her and the boy. "How dare you!? You should be honored that I even gave you the time of day!"

Tobias clenched his fist under the table. But his face gave nothing away. "I can't think about dating right now. I simply have too much going on. I'm sorry, Niviah."

"I don't want your excuses Tobias!" She turned and walked away but not before she muttered; "I'll make you reap the day you dared reject/humiliate me."

1 Month After The Confession
Tobias Pov

I don't know why everyone seem to pick me as the bad guy ever since I rejected Niviah. It really wasn't my fault she asked me during a bad time in my life. She even made the whole rumor go around that I rejected her because I was gay, just to make her self look less bad.