13- Oh, You Better Believe You're Mine

Vera pov

I finished walking Tobias to class so all I had to do now is get my science book from my locker. Harper, although she is keen about such things, figuring out when someone had sex isn't one of them. I chuckled to myself at that. Poor Toby, he isn't a virgin anymore so it seems. Wait, Toby of all people, lost their virginity before Harper!? Lmfao! 😂 Oh my god, I can't even!

"But what if she doesn't accept me?!" I heard a small voice sighed in desperation. "I'm sure she'll understand, Aiden. And even if she doesn't, then my family will. It's gonna be okay." "Promise?" The small voice asked. " I..can't promise that but, I can promise that I'll be right by your side during all of it."

I peeked around the corner to see a boy and the most cutest girl ever! She had dark curly hair, and adorable brown eyes. Oof, I think I'm in love. I pulled out my phone and texted Harper. Operation: Get That Girl, is going into action.

*Briiing!*

Of course after I get to class.

Toby pov

I didn't want to go to school but I had no choice. My ass hurt! Jonah said he'll take me to get some cream for it afterwards. Great, all I had to do is get through a painstakingly day of school, just to go to a pharmacy and cuddle with Jonah later.
Ugh!

Damn Jonah for his size and the stupid government and their laws! I'm going to hate everybody today! "Hey baby!" Damn the GODS! "Hi." I mumbled as I put my head down. I felt his body heat as he leaned in to my ear. "Does it still hurt?" "Fuck off!" I elbowed him in the stomach. He grunted and picked my face up by my chin so that I was looking at him. "Don't swear baby. It doesn't look good on you." His face was nonchalant. "Oh, fuc-"

He cut me off by kissing me. I put my hands on his shoulders to push him away. However, he still held my face. "What did I tell you baby? No swearing, or you'll get punished." His tone was of warning.

The teacher walked in and I was thankful to be free of his hold and intense gaze. I reluctantly turned to face the board with a deer in the headlights look. I hated it. How he has so much power over me.

Liar.
You like it. I don't!
Stop kidding yourself.
I'm not!

~*~

(So..like, big time skip because I'm lazy.)

Aiden pov

What did she want from me? I honestly have no idea! She's been there everytime I turn around. Always popping out from nowhere! It's starting to worry me. I told Tristan about it. He just strugged and told me that it's nothing to worry about.

But I can't really help that!
I'm constantly worrying if she's a bully, or stalker or- or, a... tormentor! When I felt a presence behind me, I mustered all the courage I could, and turned around.

"What's your damage?" I asked upset. She just looked at me with wide eyes then laughed. "What's so funny?" I demanded. "Damage? I know that one. It's from Flash." She laughed again. I was started to get mad.

"Just tell me what you want!" I yelled. She stopped the looked me over with a thoughtful look. "You really want to know?" "Yes!" "I want to pursue you." "...What?"

"I want to pursue you, plain and simple. You're cute." Cute? Me!? She must be blind. "Are you serious? Why would you want to pursue me?" "Because I want to date you. Again, plain and simple." She was grinning now.