15- Life Full of Woes (Your Biggest Mistake)

A/N: Ello there! Author-chan is here and I'm bringing you another chapter/background. Thanks to dooms_day14 for wanting to know when/why Tobias' father started acting on abusive tendencies towards his son. So, here it is enjoy!

WARNING: -Homosexual slurs
-Strong language
-Trigger warning
Ciao!

After Niviah Planned To Tell Mathias About Toby
Nobody's Pov

Mathias was sitting sprawled out on the sofa while sipping his bottle of beer and staring into nothing. Obviously the man was still dealing with the unfortunate and untimely death of his wife. He just had a horrible way of dealing with his mourning.

Earlier that evening while Mathias was on his way to the nearest drug store, Niviah Stiles came up to him. Mathias, a man filled with despair and grieve already, couldn't take the news of his son lightly.

With that being said, Mathias partly blamed the boy for the death of his wife. The wife he claimed he loved dearly. The fact that he never gotten the chance to express these feelings towards said wife, eats him up inside. Niviah stopped the man before he could get into his car and first asked him how he felt about his son dating a boy.

The man replied with a look of indifference from the strange question suddenly so he didn't reply right away.
"Mr Mcvay, you must be a really cool and accepting father to had accepted this sort of thing. Not all parents see the same way you do. I'm sure Tobias must be really happy!"

She smiled her toothy smile at him. Mathias finally able to come to his senses thanked her for the news and turned to go back in the house. She of course stopped him again because she wasn't quite satisfied with the reaction. "Mr Mcvay, you really are understanding! Did you really not know!? Oh dear.." Gasped Niviah as she put her hands up to her mouth.

"Did I really ruin the surprise? I'm sorry!" The male turned around and asked her to leave with as much composure he had left- which was not much for the drunk. "Of course. Sorry again for ruining the familial moment for you guys." She faked a sad smile and finally left.

"Piece of shit, I'll kill him!" The male screamed to himself then hopped into the car and sped off towards the store. Unfortunately, he arrived back home before his son and went into the living room while drinking his woes away.

Mathias pov

First, he's the bastard son of some other man. Then he practically murders my wife! Now he's a fucking gay!? I gripped the beer bottle tightly in my hand. Any tighter and it might shatter. It was dark out and a couple hours later he finally arrives. I was already plotting on what to do to him. He'll pay, oh he'll definitely pay!

"H-hey dad." The boy called out to me. I didn't respond. I fucking hated his voice. "Do y-you want anything?" He still has the nerve to speak!
"Da-" "Shut the fuck up, you faggot!" He flinched at my sudden outburst and I threw the beer bottle at his head. Of course me being a bit drunk I missed and it hit the wall.

"W-what? What are you talking about?" Oh like you don't know. Had that much cock in you system that you forgot!?
"You fucking bitch! It's bad enough that you were even born in the fucking first place and then you kill my wife!?"

"I-I didn't-" "I said, SHUT UP! Now, you're a fucking fag as well!?"

Nobody's Pov