1

Chapter 1
Body Swap?

Hinata sat up in bed, exhausted from the practice match vs. Neko- they won, of course. He looked around... his room? 'What the hell? Where am I?'

The room was dark but hinata could tell he wasnt at home. There was a TV with video games spread about, 'yeah this isnt my room.' He spots a red jacket at the edge of the bed, grabbing it he looks at the back of the jacket.

"Why do I have Kenma's jacket- why do I have Kenma's voice?!" He said aloud, he looks around even more. On the bedside table was a photo of kenma and Kuroo, but also a phone, he grabs the phone off the night stand. Turning on the phone, and finally getting light, blond hair falls into his face. He pushes out the way and turns on the phone flash light, shining it around he notices a lamp on the side table, he reaches over and turns it on to get light. 'Yeah this is kenma's room. I've seen these posters when we facetimes.' He opens the camera of the phone, "holy shit..." he whispered, looking back at him was kenma. "I'm in Kenma's body."

Panic finally sets in, hinata hopes kenma has a finger print in his phone or hes basically done for. He does. Quickly going to the contacts, he stops. "Who should I call... Kenma isnt a morning person and that'll be a longer conversation, and what happened yesterday- no not thinking of that."

Going through the contacts he sees the name 'Kuroo'. Without thinking he tapped call, it rang.

After a few seconds kuroo answered. <What the hell do you want at 6 am?>

"Help." He hears shuffling.

<Are you okay? What happened? Why do you sound so paniced?>

"Its not kenma, its hinata."

<kenma stop joking I thought you were->

"Shut it, spikey head! I'm being 100% here. I'm Hinata, that's is right now in Kenma's body, and I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing." He talks, shouts, not knowing if anyone else in the house.

<oh you're being serious. I'll be there in a few. Call Kenma, I dont care what happened yesterday. Call him.> He hangs up before hinata could say anything more.

'Just call Kenma. Just call Kenma.' He looks through the contacts. After finding nothing in 'H' he looks to 'S'. And the very first contact is Shouyo. He doesn't want to call but he had to. He taps the call button. It rings, few seconds later he answer.

"Kenma, dont ask any questions just open the camera." Hinata quickly say , he hears tapping.

<why- what the hell... Shouyo what happened.>

"I dont know. I just got off the phone with Kuroo, hes coming over, you should call Daichi. His name is under Dadichi."

<Shouyo, does this have something to do with->

"I dont want to talk about yesterday!"he shouted, "I.. sorry, I didnt mean to yell, I'm stressed that's all."

<I understand but,> he stops to take a deep breath. <we are gonna have to talk about what happened.>

"I know kenma..."

<I texted Daichi he coming over in a bit, where's Kuroo-> kuroo kick opened the door, scaring Hinata. <nevermind.>

"Holy shit your weren't lieing!" Kuroo runs up and grabs hinata's aka Kenma's face.

"Yeah, I wasnt." <he wasnt>

"Bro, you look like kenma but you have your eyes." Kuroo says stepping back from hinata, and takes a seat on the bed nexts to him.

<Yeah, same here. I still have my eyes. Hinata I'm facetiming you.>

He hangs up, but calls back a minute later. <this is stupid.. how did this happen?> kenma, even if hes Hinata's body, you can see the stressfulness in his eyes.

"Maybe it had something to do-" kuroo starts but Hinata cuts him off.

"No way. I refuse to believe that, it makes no sense what so ever." Kenma and Kuroo sigh, both believe it has something to do with after/in practice but. Hinata wont believe it.

<oh Daichi and Suga are here. One sec..> his voice trails off, the thought of talking to people, stressed him out more.

Kenma walk towards the door of hinata's room. He opens the door and suga and daichi walk in, "so what happening Hinata?"

<that's not hinata, big guy.> Kuroo says through the phone, he points to the real hinata in kenma's body. <that's hinata, they swapped bodies.>

"Ok cool. We have 4 setters now." Suga says calmly, Daichi nodded.

<oh yeah we have little red now.> Kuroo thinks, <we have another practice match in two weeks. We could use this litte body swap.>

"Absolutely not! I dont want to me with that smile when hinata gets a set." Kenma protested, "Shouyo is like a dog when you hold food in its face, but instead of food, it's a volleyball."

<... Kenma i wasnt listening to word you just said. It's hard seeing little red being all moody and quiet.> kuroo laughed, Daichi and Suga nodded in agreement.

<come on Kenma it well be fun!> hinata smiled, so Kenma smiled... it was too bright.

"Nope, not happening."

<you wont have to deal with Lev for a whole 2 weeks.> hinata smirked, Kenma went quiet.

"...deal-" Kuroo cut him off, <IS THAT REALLY WHAT MAKES YOU PLAY!>

<Kenma hates Lev.> hinata says it as if it was a known fact. <He's in his phone as 'fucking Lev'. And that's how he addresses him in conversation.>

The two rooms went quiet, but it didnt last, Daichi cleared his throat. "We'll call an emergency meeting, and example the situation."

Kuroo nodded, "just sent out the text."

The rooms went silent again, Hinata and Kenma looked at each other. <Cya in two week, Kenma.> "Later, try not to smile."

(988)