15

Chapter 15
Nekomaaaa.. FIGHT!!

The week wasn't necessarily tough.. just long and tough. Anyway I'm not ready for my 2nd year yet, one of Kenma's teachers asked if i was doing alright because I've been doing poorly recently. AHHHHHHHH

I'm fine, not really but close enough to fine!

I walk to the school alone, I've actually been doing alright alone, surprisingly! I know Karasuno was worried with me being such a social person, it's kinda nice. Kenms told me that he doesn't get how i can be that cheerful. Heh i guess its a gift!

As I walked into the school gates and arm wraps around my shoulder, I get uncomfortable but only when I look up and see who it is. Kuroo.

"oh.. umm Good morning." I said nervously, when i try to walk faster, his grip on me tighten. "good morning to you too, not a morning hug person."

"heh.. no not really and like after practice hugs im not into." that first thing is a total lie, morning hugs are great! But from him, it feels weird. My gut is doing that thing again, like it did last night. "Mind letting go of me please? I need to use the bathroom."

"oh perfect because I need to go there too." Fuck.

Buzz Buzz

My phone, oh thank god. "One sec i gotta take this." I said taking my phone out my pocket "i'll catch up!" I smiled, Kuroo shrugged and kept walking. When he leaves, I finally look at the caller ID. In bright letters the word 'Mom' was on the screen. I hit answer. "Hello?"

<Kenma, my babyboy! I hope I didn't wake you.> She sounds friendly.

ahhh Kenma answer "I would be sleeping if it wasn't for the practice away game we have today."

<Oh fun, fun! Well I won't keep you long then. Juat wanted to tell you that me and dad will be getting home sooner than we thought.> Kenma's parents are both in business. Dad's a CEO and mom's the head of advertisement for a Title Company, they were in Europe for a trip.

"Oh!" it wasnt a OH REALLY!! oh but like a Oh cool. ya know. "how come?"

<the bank foreclosed on that building we were looking at, the one in Tokyo. Dad got in touch with management and we are able to buy that office buliding. So now we can work closer to home, with you.> She get happier the more she talks about it.

"that's.. that's amazing. Ah- when are you two coming in?"

<Sunday morning! So when you get back tomorrow we can have a big old family dinner!>

"I can't wait."

<is something wrong sweat heart?>

Is he happier with his parents? "I'm tired, I stayed up late last night." I lie, I can't just tell Kenma's parents what going on.. <oh Kenma. You better get a good night rest tonight. Oh, you could try take a nap on the bus, you fall asleep so easily on long car rides.>

I look over at a parked bus with the team around it "yeah that's a good idea. I wish I could keep talking but I better get going. Coach is staring at me."

<ok, Love you Kenma!> she made a kiss noise through the phone, it makes me laugh <there's that pretty laugh.>

"bye mom, love you too." the phone goes to a solid tone after a few seconds "what if I tell them, about the switch. I'm terrible at lying, especially to adults.." I'll think about it.

When I walk closer the others Coach is talking. "We decided on something, we're not gonna tell anyone about this little switch up. We'll just say that Kenma has to actually try now."

The team snickers "Hinata, could you try and act like Kenma on the court, we know you get all excited for volleyball." The libra asks me, I nod. "I could try my best."

Coach seem satisfied with my answer, he claps his hands together loudly. "alright, everyone on the bus!" With our bags in hand we all line up to get on, while going up the stairs I feel a hand on my waist. Kuroo again, he seeme to be guiding me to a seat.

"We sit in the back." He said close to my ear, I look towards Yaku, who was already in a seat, hoping he would see my discomfort, he did. "Hinata, didnt you say you needed help im school. The bus ride is the best time to help you study." i sigh and look behind me. "sorry kuroo, but im really failing."

Yaku watches the back of the bus "ok what the fuck is going on." he ask in a low voice almost a whisper, his eyes dart to the back of the bus then back to me. "we are talking about this now."