13

Continue of last time but Hinata's pov

Chapter 13
Phone Call

I ran out the gym after Noya yelled that. What the hell!? I lean against the wall of the hallway, slowly i slid down. Letting out a sigh I huged my knees close to me "this sucks ass." I mumbled. "No, our teams just suck ass." I heard someone say, Kenma.

He sat down beside me "im sorry about that, i didnt want to make you uncomfortable."

"But that's the problem.." I say quietly "I wasn't uncomfortable, I-.. I liked the attention." The last part was so quiet, im not sure if Kenma even heard it.

"Shouyo, I can't be the one to tell you this. You have to figure it out but you might be gay or bi or something.." Kenma said, i look up and over at him. My face felt hot already from embarrassment, but im definitely red now. "Nothing wrong with that of course because I'm gay."

"Kenma-" my words got cut off by out teams leaving the gym, we both stood up. Just the thought of any of them hearing that conversation made me little headed. Kenma grabs my arm "you're leaning over are you ok?" In a moment of panic i pulled my arm away from him and walked into the gym to get my stuff.

Couch Ukai was the only one left in the gym "Hinata you good? You ran out earlier."

"Ahh yeah im just little headed that all." I told him, he looked concerned. "Ok well were leaving in about 10 minutes, make sure you're by the bus then." I nodded and he left but in came Kenma.

"Are you ok. You ran away when your team ran out. If you're gay i doubt your team would care-"

"You don't know my team like i do, you have no idea what it's like to be me.."

"I don't have it easy either, Shou?" He says, just him saying my name gets me workd up and i feel like i might pass out of something.

"Can you please stop calling me that. Everytime you do, it messes with my head and i feel like im gonna be sick but at the same time im not! And now i have more things to process because im feeling new feelings! And you standing there is making me more confused!" I say a little louder than i wanted, not only that but i could have worded it better.

He stood there silence, not expecting me to yell at him, Kenma face goes sour and he looks away "well then sorry that i make you feel sick then." He looks back at me, i could just tell he was angry at me. So this is how Lev feels. "Actually, no. I shouldn't be the apologizing. Its not my fault you cant accept me being gay!" I was taken aback, that was the first time he ever raised his voice at me.

But also, that definitely not was i ment. "Thats not what i mean!"

"Then what do you mean because where im standing, it seems like you don't accept me and out of all the people who wouldn't. I never thought it would be you." Kenma ask me.

"I don't care that you're gay, it just changes something i feel about you i guess.." terrible answer.

He looks offended "you're expecting me to accept that bullshit excuse, just say you're homophobic and move on!"

"Kenma wait-" i try to get him before he leaves, he turns back around "dont call me Kenma, Hinata." 

The gym door slams shut, my eyes fill with tears, go back over to grab my bag. I pull out a sweatshirt and put it on, i dry my eyes with my sleeve and put up my hood.

After getting out to the bus, i didnt even wait for everyone to say goodbye. I just got on the bus and went to my seat, outside i could hear still hear Daichi and Suga talking.

"Was Hinata crying?" Suga asked "i think the game mught have messed him up a bit."

"The setter he's friends with, Kozume, isnt outside either. They might have had a fight, ya know how much Hinata values friendships." I could hear Daichi sigh and Suga answer "god, i hope not."

Present time

I roll over on my stomach "of course." After thinking about the game and Kuroo basically yelling at me about getting defensive about me and Kenma. I grab my phone quickly and call Kenma after a few second he answers <yeah?>

"You were right.."

<about what? Shou are you feeling ok?>

I take a breath "im gay and i like you..."

The other end goes silent <oh my god.>

"Kenma?"

<you werent being homophobic that day- you were confused.. oh my god, im so sorry.>

I laugh slightly "no i should be the one to say sorry, I made you feel bad and I don't want you to feel that way ever again. Im so so sorry."

I heard him laugh on the other end <sorry its just, we have such a weird relationship. Like, we should probably wait off dating until we're back in our own bodies. Would seem kinda weird, dont you think?>

"Yeah, wait so you want to date?" I asked "like you like me too?"

<no, I love you and not in the way we stay i love you on the phone.>

"I-" i take a deep breath "i do too.."

<get to bed Shou, have fun at school tomorrow.>

"Ok, um wait.." he hums a yes on the other end "i dont want to tell the team yet."

<thats fine, beside i dont want to hear their annoying comments anyway.> i giggle "night Kenma"

<night Shouyo.>