*6

Before we get started... enjoy my cursed edit. I'm very proud. (Kenma is next) >:)

Chapter 6Just Friends

Chapter 6
Just Friends

I wipe my even sweater hand on my shorts, but it did nothing. "After the game yesterday, me and Shoyo's relationship changed, he's refusing to accept it. And I think it has something to do with this mind swap thing."

"And?" The team said wanting to continue, I bite my lip. "I rather not talk about it..."

They look at each other in sadness or aggravation but, Daichi smiles, "makes sense, you tell when you are ready. Whos up for meat buns?"

The team cheered, "Kenma, wanna join?" I nod slightly, the team started yelling and began to start picking up the gym.

Coach Ukai calls me over, "yes?" I ask quietly, he sighs, "We can't let the school know about this, I don't think we should even tell Hinata's parents. I'm gonna need you to act like Little Red. Can you do that?"

I think before nodding, "I believe so, going to be hard sense me and Shouyo are nothing alike..."

"Just try," he hands me a piece of paper, "those are Hinata's classes. I understand you are a 2nd year, but Hinata is a 1st year so do your best."

"He probably going to have more trouble, he's going from 1st year to 2nd year in a weekend, plus his grades suck when he doesnt study so there goes my 3.8." I completely forgot Coach Ukai is still there, "sorry."

He laughs "you're good, by the way, we got a practice match with Aoba Johsai at the end of the week."

I groan, "great king... I rather the owls."

"Sorry and also good luck Kenma." He waves and heads out the gym, "captain you're locking up."

"As always." Daichi says back, "everyone ready? Good, now get out."

I start texting Shouyo as I wait for everyone, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Yachi, I put my phone away. "Hey, Yachi." We start following the team.

"Hi, Kenma so how are you doing?" She asked walking with me, the team was ahead of us.

I sigh, "I'm stressed."

"Why?"

"I have an idea why this happened, but Shouyo isn't listening."

She thinks for a moment, "tell me then." I give her a confused look, "what's your idea?"

"Oh.." I sigh, "after the game we had an arguement, I mean we have them sometimes but this was different.." my voice was low so the team didn't hear.

Yachi didnt speak, just listened. "I told him he needs to accept, something, and he told me 'you have no idea what it's like to be me'" as I said that sentence I felt like I could hear hinata yelling that at me again. "Then I snapped at him and told him, 'I don't have it easy either.'."

Yachi waits to see if I was done, "so you think him saying that, triggered something in the universe?"

"Maybe, it's kind of weird but on the bus to the match, we were talking about if we had to switch bodies with someone on Karasuno, who."

"We did too, but with Nekoma." Yachi thinks, "Hinata said you."

"I said Hinata..." I said to yachi, "you think us saying we would switch bodies with the other and Shouyo saying 'you have no idea what it's like to be me.' and me saying, 'I don't have it easy either.' triggered something?"

Yachi shrugged, "maybe the universe is trying to teach you two something- oh dang it I gotta go." She yell to the team, "I got to go guy, cya tomorrow!" She runs off in a different direction. The team waves to her.

I continue to walk behind the team, I feel an arm around my shoulders, it was Noya. "So Kenma."

"Stop touching me..." I say softly, noya smirks, "I'm not touching you, I'm touching hinata."

I push him off me, "I feel it and also that sounds perverted..." he laughs, he doesn't take offense to me pushing him.

"Anyway Kenma, I live the closest to Hinata, so you'll see me in the mornings now." Noya said proudly, Daichi cleared his throat, Noya sighed, "I won't be a crackhead, I'm helping you sense you dont know how Hinata wears his uniform-"

I cut him off, "he wears a yellow sweatshirt underneath his blazer and the buttons are never buttoned all the way because of said sweatshirt." Noya gives me a look, the team laughs. "we snapchat a lot in our uniforms."

"I'm still coming over, Hinata's mom makes good food."

We stop out side Coach Ukai's family's store, Daichi goes in the buy the meat buns. He comes out a few minutes later with two bags, "I got the food." He passed them out.

I was back to being quiet, I was over thinking, Suga notices. "Kenma, are you ok?"

"Just thinking?" I say quietly, "Shou is good with being alone, right?" I know the answer is no but still wanna make sure.

"No, he isn't, and let me guess you live alone, huh?" Suga ask, I nod and he gives me a smile, "well then you and him will be talking a lot more now."

I rub the back of my next, "I guess so... we already talk a lot, so this won't be anything new."

"There is the spirit!" Suga smiles, "Nishi can you walk Kenma to Hinata's house?"

Noya sighs, "please don't call me Nishi... it makes me sound cute and I'm not cute." He angry pouts, we laugh at his cuteness

"So we can't call you Nishi but Asahi can?" Suga raises in eyebrow, Noya gets flustered and grabs me and pulls him down the road, "look at the time, let's leave Kenma!"

I look back at the team, they wave us good bye or good luck.

(978)