11

ok let state the elephant in the room. I disappeared for a bit... and i mean like... November.

But I returned and not doing the 5 thing becsuse the worn me out. And since im also on a new phone- no more pictures in the beginning but dw guys.

We have reverse Noya, bc yall like him so much

And i had to make another one for the simps

You cant blame me the simps made me do it!

Please please no applause I did this out of the kindness of my heart

Anyway storytime!
______________

Chapter 11
Truth be Told

Practice was fun but tough, especially sense I'm working with a new setter, I wait by the gate for Kuroo. Instead of seeing Kuroo I see Lev and Inukoa.

"Hey, Hinata." I turn to the sound of Lev's voice, Inukoa was standing nexts to him "we're sorry about teasing you like that yesterday." They both bow, I shake my hands in defense

"Dont apologize, I'm sorry for snapping at you, forgive me?" I ask them, they stare but smile "of course!"

Kuroo came around the gate "Ok Red- oh its you two." He stopped and watched, Inukoa smiled "well.. me and Lev better be going, bye!" They both started away from us.

"What was that about?" He asked, i smiled brightly "just talking, so Kuroo?" My smiled dropped a bit, he tilted his head, we started walking down the sidewalk. "Kenma is getting bullied.." I said, it wasn't a question and Kuroo could tell. I felt the uncomfortable silence we had "why didn't he tell me, why didn't you tell me?"

I hear Kuroo sigh "for this reason exactly, Kenma didn't want you to worry. He doesn't react though so do the same." That's such bull, I stop in my track "but he does react, he always reacts. Why are you lying to me?" Kuroo turns to me, "I'll explain at Kenma's house, it's inappropriate to talk about it in public."

I cross my arms "tell me the full truth.. please. He's my friend too." Kuroo puts a hand on my shoulder, this feels wrong. "Kuroo?" I ask when he doesnt say anything and just stay like this.

He shake his head when he finally comes back to reality. "Oh, sorry. I was thinking." He removes his hand and starts walking in I follow a few seconds after being confused by that interaction.

(Here you can see where my writing changed :D)

That made me feel gross, that look in his eyes, it sent chill down my spine. He probably still see Kenma when he looks at me- well obviously he sees Kenma but like- I'm not sure how to explain this feeling.

That's look was in my mind the whole walk, Kuroo walked a few step ahead of me. I pretty sure we noticed my staring because he did turn his head a few times to look at me- but that might have been to make sure I'm still there.

But where would I run to, I'm in Tokyo- I dont know where i am!

"Hinata, can you open the door?" He asked me, I didnt realize we were at the house. My gut was telling me to not let Kuroo in. "Are you ok you look pale?" He asked in a smooth voice.

I pushed open the now unlock door "Ah yeah, I'll be right back." I said, hurry off to the bathroom, 'I want to be left alone- which is rich coming from me. But I need to know why Kenma is getting bullied. My comfort can put aside for now this is for Kenma.'

With that new found mindset, I was able to make it out the bathroom. Kuroo was on the couch, his back to was against the arm rest with his legs laid out on the couch.

I stand in front of the couch, arms crossed "Kuroo, we made a deal. Why is Kenma getting bullied- I know those dickheads called him the f slur so no need to mention that."

Kuroo sat up and leaned forward grabing the end of my shirt pulling me forward. "Come here~" the words just rolled off his tongue "I'll explain everything when you relax and sit down." I sigh and sit down, taking a deep breath, I trust kuroo. This weird nervousness is probably a side effect from the switch, yeah thats it!

"Yeah, Kenma is getting bullied. His 1st year and my 2nd, our team had a joke saying we were dating. Obviously we're not, Kenma made it clear multiple times that he's not into me." He says, with that it sounds like Kuroo likes Kenma but he not interested. "Someone outside of the volleyball club heard about it and it went around the school."

I rub the back of my neck "so people bully him because may like guys?"

"Well he does but yeah." Kuroo says before continuing on. Yeah of course i knew Kenma liked guys he told me at the game, and i was kinda a dick...

Kuroo snaps his fingers in front of my face "Hinata did i lose you?" He asked me leanjng forward, i shurgged "im tired and got homework to do and im worried about Kenma really." I made up an excuse.

Kuroo nodded slightly "oh yeah or course. Ill get going than, cya red." He smiles and heads to the door, i keep a smile on my fave til he leaves. "Thats was terrible but at least i learned something new. I wonder if i can face time Kenma?"