*10

Chapter 10
Kidnapped by crows

Suga hits Daichi, "Dont worry, we really arent murdering anybody." Suga says trying to calm the situation down. "Noya and Tanaka, go get Tsukishima and Yamaguchi."

"Yes sir!" They yelled while fighting their way out the door. We all hear a bang "Fuck you Noya!" Tanaka yells at Noya, the 2nd year mom, im bad at names, gets up and walk out to deal with the other two.

I watch him leave before turning back to the team, "so why am I here?" I ask looking at Daichi.

"We need to discuss the new starting line up."

After lunch I head back to my class, non of others are with me because the school is pretty simple. Walking up the stairs I hear some people fighting.

(Tw: homophobia)

"Awe, look guys the fag is gonna cry." A guy says, he looks like a 2nd year, holding a smaller student, probably 1st year, against wall by their shirt. The 2nd year has two friends beside him, they remind of me of those guys in my class- oh no.

I couldnt look away from the fight, I was thinking of what those guys would do to Shouyo, I never told him, he doesnt know. The smaller student puts his hands in front of his face, "please, I dont want any trouble..."

My mind starts racing, the small students seems more and more like Shouyo, the three guys gaining up on Shouyo and no one in that class will help him.

"hey!" I hear someone yell, "please help me!" I look up and see the 1st year student staring at me, he looks nothing like Shouyo. I continue my walk to class, "oops, guess you are ours, cock sucker." I past by a certain blond tallass.

(Tw done)

I keep my head down but Shouyo has bright red hair, "you said nothing?" Tsukishima said with a smirk, "you are suppose to be acting like Hinata, that wasnt very 'Hinata' of you."

So Hinata is also a good person, helps anyone even if it risk himself. "Well, we all have our limits, that was mine. Sorry to break the news for you but.." I look up at Tsukishima, "I am not Shouyo..." I start walking away, I heard him say something before I was out of earshot. "They are so different, how are they friends..."

Yeah, I guess me and Shou are very different. Like I said, Shouyo is a good person while I... I'm not. I havnt talked talked to my classmates since... never. I've never talked to them, I barely talk to my teammates other then a few of them but for some reason he is my bestfriend.

I walk into my class and sit down, the guy I was talking to early trys to start another conversation. "Hinata, are you okay today?" He asked shifting in his chair to face me. No, I'm not okay.

But I cant answer that honestly, "yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I lied, can the day please end already, this is I dont want to be here anymore.

"That kid in the class nexts door was getting picked on" he starts, holy shit- did the holy school see me walk away. "and usually you say something but you didnt. Just wanna make sure you are feeling ok."

Is this the universe way of telling me I'm a bad person? It's kinda shitty, "oh, I didnt even notice."

"But I saw you staring at them and the student asked you for help."

What kind of krama is this? I sigh trying to come up with an answer, lucky for me the bell rang for class to start. Saved by the bell, literally.

Do I remember anything about class?

No.

Why?

Because I already learned this, last year.

At one point me and Shou were texting, he asked me why I didnt tell him about the bullying. Of course I made up an excuse, I dont want him to worry about me. He also asked what kind of reaction I usually give them, of course I made up another excuse.

Shouyo is too good for me, he is perfect while I am just, me. The boy who is sucking a 3rd year's dick (I'm not, kuroo is like a brother), the boy who never talks to anyone, the boy who doesn't want to stand out but dyed their hair blond, the boy who tried to kill himself...

That was an interesting day, it was a week before the practice match with Karasuno. A week before I met Hinata, I think almost to the hour. He means so much to me and I cant imagine losing him, so yeah, I did like to him about the bullying. I want to protect him because I know if I tell him the truth, that he'll do something stupid.

Why am I so in love with that boy?

The final bell rings, I start picking out my stuff. Not even a minute after the bell rings, Noya and Tanaka are already yelling at me to get to practice.

"Hinata!" They both yelled sliding open the door, I smile actually happy to see them this time. "Practice time!"

The guy nexts to me starts talking again, "why are they yelling at you? You always go to practice." Eh, not really.

"We have a practice match coming up, we are just excited." I say with the most Hinata happiness in my tone. I wave him a goodbye and walk over to Noya and Tanaka, pushing them out the door and I ask, "why are you two like this?"

"Hey, we are your 2nd years, shouldnt you be a little bit nice~" Nishinoya says putting an arm around my next. "You arent a 2nd year anymore, kid." Tanaka joins in.

"The grade hierarchy that comes with sports are only there to flue the egos of dense, closed minded dumbass like you two." I stated, they both give me a 'fuck you' glare.

"How the hell does Hinata deal with you?" Tanaka ask me, I smirk, "I ask that a lot."

(1023)