12

I went to a con recently and look at my stuff i got!!

The octopuses are girlfriends, the ram is named Schlatt and the fox is Fundy

2 fox pins, a bee pin and a fundy charm.

I like foxes
____________

Chapter 12
The Game

After my ride home from school, I told Shouyo's mom that i was gonna go do my homework.

As i collapse onto my bed and my phone started ringing, Shou was facetiming me. I answer, still laying on the bed <hello!> He said from the other end, i smile softly. "Hey Shouyo, how was your first day and my school."

His nose scrunches up, <it was weird, its like the first day of school but its not the first day and you're not yourself like at all!> he said with a smile, but on my face. Which is weird. <what about you?>

"I have never talked more in my entire life, i didnt know you were popular dude." I joke, Shouyo seems to blush lightly <im just friendly so people learn my name. More people are mean to me than nice, Noya and Tanaka were probably scaring them off though.>

"They did come to my class twice today, scared i might runaway."

<well that does sound like you, huh?> he smirks.

I chuckle lightly "Shouyo you're smirking isn't effective when it's my face." I wink at him which causes him to have a whole mood change. "Sorry i didnt mean to make you uncomfortable."

<it's fine.>

"If you felt that way during that match you could've just told me to stop." He look away from the camera, picking at my nails. "I would've stopped then."

I heard him sigh <yeah, well,.. it's different now..> we sat in uncomfortable silence before Hinata speaks again. <i should go..>

"Ah yeah, you probably have homework to do. Night Shou, love you." I just say out of habit. <yep. Night.> then he hangs up.

I roll over and put my phone on the charger before rolling onto my back. My hand drag down my face "that was so dumb why did i say that." My face began to heat up "he didnt say it back.." I roll over on my side hugging Shouyo's pillow now, tear fill my eyes.

___Before the practice match___

I watch Karasuno enter the gym, my face lights up slightly when Shouyo enters. He saw me and gave me a bright smile before Kageyama hits in the back of the head causing my attitude to drop again.

"What's wrong Kenma, do you not like it when Kageyama touches your Shouyo?" Kuroo asked, bending down slightly to say it right in my ear. My face gets hot "am i not allowed to be upset when my friend gets hurt? And he isnt mine Kuroo."

"I got hit in the face with a volleyball and you laughed. Little red tripped and fell and you were worried- you pick and choose." I do not- "i know that you're think you dont but you do."

"Bitch."

___Game time___

I watch Shou bounce up and down in his spot in fromt of me, Kageyama starts telling him to stop or something. I wish he would look at me. We have the ball, someone serves it over- i dont know who, i dont really care. Hinata looks away from the ball for a second and at me, in that moment i made a risky decision- i smirked and winked at him. He gets flustered and distracted, didnt even realize Kageyama set a ball to him until the last second, his hit was light and easy for us to block. 1-0

I surprised that worked honestly, Kuroo said something about how he would flirt with the other team to get them distracted but i didnt think it would work. "What the hell Hinata get your head in the game." Kageyama hissed at him, he mumbled a sorry. I was getting back in position when i whispered to him "yeah, Hinata get your head in the game~"

That completely threw him off again.

Throughout the first set, each time i would catch Hinata staring at me I would either smirk or wink at him. His mistake for taking a glance at me when in the air for a spike, a simple eyebrow raise and he forget to hit the ball. 25-11 talk about a gap.

The couches call us over, before he could even talk kuroo stepped in "Kenma are flirting with Red on the court." Everyone stared at me. "I wouldn't say flirting.."

"You are winking and smirking at him. Red keeps getting flustered. Little red is turning red." He says, couch laughs "whatever you're doing keep it up. Karasuno is off their game."

Second set started out the same, i made Shouyo flustered and he messed up. Karasuno's couch called for a time out, "Hinata get over here." When he came back, his attitude was different.

Karasuno serves the ball, i went to set it when i looked over at see Hinata. He was looking at the ball but looked me in the eye then smirked and winked. I messed up the set. 0-1

Kuroo puts a hand on my shoulder and whispers in my ear "i think their couch caught on, thats what the time out was for." Yeah no shit.

The game went on the same way the first set did but we were losing. The game ended with 14-25. I was pissed off and it was obvious so was Shou, but not at each other our teams. Whole time kept making passes to us, like my team with Hinata and his with me. Our couches are talking with each something that never really happens, i look over at Shouyo and he looks up at me. "Do you think we're the reason they're talking with each other." He asked getting closer to the net.

I snort "oh definitely, i wont be surprised if they bench us both." We both laugh but we were interrupted by someone on my team. "Kenma, when is it our turn with Shouyo?" Shouyo backs away from the net and looks away.

I glare at my teammate "what the hell man, that wasn't cool. You made him uncomfortable." He shrugged and walked away, i hate first years.

Just as we both expected, me and Shouyo were benched the last set. As we walked off the court someone on Karasuno side yelled "make sure to keep them apart." Or something like that.

The gym erupted into laughter, Shouyo had enough and just left the gym all together. No one even notcied him leaving.