chapter 1

Three months later

It was a normal day in the nura mansion. Rikuo was practicing his swordsmanship with kurotabo. Tsurara was helping lady wakana hang clothes out to dry. Nurarihyon sits drinking tea watching rikuo practice.

Rhian walks around the corner and asks."you guys packed for the trip yet." Rikuo smiling dodging kuro's slash and said "yes it in my room just getting in some last minute practice dad."

"Good we leave at sunset don't want to keep your rika waiting do we."

Kyoto night

Rika sets in her garden waiting for her rikuo to arrive she suddenly loses the ability to see and hears guess who. Smiling she said hello rikuo before turning around and kissing his cheek "its been awhile hasn't it."

"Come now it's only been 3 months lady rika" Said great tengu. Rika then grips rikuo and hugs him says "ya three months with out you it was the worst Naver leave me again ok."

Seimei walks up and says. "rika come now you must be strong you are the future queen of all yokai after all. you must be strong enough to go with out seeing rikuo for atleast six months with out breaking down crying."

Rikuo then asks what do you mean future queen of all yokai. Rika then blushes at says while you know when we're married rikuo-kun.

Rikuo then turns bright red looking at the sky says m- m- m- married. Rika leans her head into his shoulder smiling.

Rhian then walks up and said "what's wrong rikuo weren't you the one who said rika will be your wife" with the biggest grin on his face.

"Well ya but I meant when we were older like 18 or something." Said rikuo stell smiling.

"That's ok rikuo I can wait" said rika now looking rikuo in his eyes smiling.

Great tengu then speaks telling everyone that dinner is almost ready and we should start heading home now.

At seimei's mansion

Everyone is setting down eating a lovely meal together rika and rikuo setting next to each over smiling. When rikuo asks "why don't you guys live in kyoto."

Rhian tells him that there is a barrier around kyoto that keeps yokai out of the city it was made by a powerful onmyoji named Hidemoto keikain. Using seven powerful yokai to create it.

"Why do those yokai help keep the barrier up" says rikuo

Tengu frown and says "because they have no choice rikuo they are imprisoned with in the seals and can't escape."

"Can't we free them then" says rikuo
"Not without alerting the keikain clan ones we remove the seal all keikain with come after us with intent to kill" said tengu

"What if we release them without removing the seal" said rikuo

"Impossible" says tengu "so was bringing back the dead but look at me" said nue comly.

"You have a point lord seimei but how are we to free them with out alurting the onmyoji" said tengu

Rikuo then stands up walks outside and suddenly six portals open up in the garden out steps gashadokuro, tsuchgumo and Hakuzōzu along with other yokai who were sealed.

Rikuo then walks back inside smiling sits down and says "like that."

H-h-how did he do that says tengu who's eyes were as wide as his plate at the moment.

Nue then laughs saying "a mix of yokai and kami powers. he can alter reality to fit his need with no known limit ecsapt that he must know what it is he's altering like the seals around kyoto to free the yokai and bring them here."

Suddenly Hakuzōzu flys up and asks "how are we all here right now"

Rika chuckles and tells them how rikuo freed them from the seals.

After dinner in the garden

Rikuo is currently sleeping on rika lap rika is playing with his hair smiling.

Seimei is telling all the yokai about what has happened this past few months.

tsuchgumo trys attacking seimei losing one more arm in the process before asking rhian why is he helping the kyoto yokai like this.

Rhian then tells them that he has no ill will against them as long as they don't attack his loved one's like rikuo or rika. He will help them rebuild there clan to the best of his abilitys.

All the yokai accepted his answer and begin getting to know the new world 400 years in the making.

(Rikuo can only use his kami powers at night same as his yokai abilitys)