chapter 6

Kanas bedroom

Kana had just woken up from a nightmare of a mysterious mirror talking about playing with her. scared kana sees that she has to get ready for school so she reluctantly gets out of bed and starts geting ready.

Nura mansion

Rikuo is currently enjoying a nice breakfast with his family rika on his left his futher on his right nurarihyon directly across from him. His mom is packing for his parents trip to the Caribbean for his dad to try and take over the local territory there. (They are leaving tonight)

Rhian has called a meeting of the house yokai telling them to obey nurarihyon and rikuo well he is gone.

after school rooftop

Kana is setting on the edge for the roof watching rikuo take out the trash for the five time this week rika is helping him along with Kurata

Meanwhile yura is trying to teach maki and torii how to do a onmyoji dance that is supposed to repel yokai

"You should learn it to ianaga it may help repel that white haired yokai."says yura kana just smiles at her (yura does not like rikuo's night form as in her mind he's to boastful.)

Kiyotsugu and Shima walk up Kiyotsugu doing a weird dance trying to imitate the onmyoji dance yura was teaching.

Some time after rika and rikuo walk up and hand kana two beautifully wrapped presents. In rika's a strapless dress made from the silk of a Jorōgumo with a red belt on her waist. Rikuo's a small Locket with the symbol for protection engraved on it. ( can repel small yokai not anyone major) kana put on the locket thanks them both and hugs them (quicky releasing rikuo as to not upset rika).

Now for Kiyotsugu gift he got her a yokai doll. only this one is not ugly like the one in conan this one looking more like a real doll. that he saw on rika's bed one time they want over to rikuo's house. The human girls find it cute this time rika is smiling saying it looks like Kyōkotsu. After everyone looks at her she says it the name of her doll that was on her bed. (someone as before and yes it does look like Kyōkotsu)

Kana still sleepy from her nightmares says she going to head home rika offered to walk her home. she accepted wanting not to be alone if something happened to her. so they start walking down the stairs to the station. when they hear a bike coming towards them. they turn around to see Ungaikyō (mirror yokai) riding towards them.

rika pays it no mind as small time yokai are nothing to worry about. intell she hear Ungaikyō calling for kana and sensing kana frickin out. rika starts pulling her away from Ungaikyō only for them to find themselves in the school building they just left.

geting into the science room kana trys to calm down when she hears Ungaikyō again. this time coming from inside her bag it's in her mirror after throwing the mirror kana finds herself in a bathroom.

rika immediately starts looking for her (with her yoki looking for Ungaikyō)

Meanwhile on the school roof

The group was discussing Ungaikyō's story. Kiyotsugu than asks if they want to see something cool about kana's doll. Everyone nods their heads and Kiyotsugu than calls kana over the doll phone.

Kana is frakking out when Ungaikyō trys to grab her and he is immediately and painfully forced back by the locket's magic. This confuses both Ungaikyō and kana.

Ungaikyō because he did not expect kana to have a repelling charm let alone one strong enough to stop him. Kana because she did not expect magic from the charm.

that is when they hear the doll buzzing kana grabs it and hears Kiyotsugu. she than screams about the horrible mirror monster and about being in one of the boys bathrooms at school.

soon after rikuo spots kana still running away from Ungaikyō who is trying to catch her and failing because of the locket. At this point rikuo helps out in his night form killing Ungaikyō in a instinct. soon after rika sees them and changes into her fox form as not to reveal rikuo's secret yet.

After saving kana rikuo is about to leave when she grabs his arm and asks to know more about him. Rika in fox form picks kana up and put kana on her back. She looks at rikuo silently telling him to tell her the truth rikuo nods and start heading for Bakenekoya.

Just outside Bakenekoya

Kana still on rika's (fox form) back asks where they are taking her.

rikuo reply to Bakenekoya a yokai restaurant to eat and talk. after arriving and being settled Ryōta Neko pops in to talk to rikuo and see how hes doing after seeing kana ryota ask if she know about him yet. rikuo says he was about to tell her his name this causes kana to look at him. rikuo ( night form) then looks her in the eyes and transforms in to his day form in front of her.

shocking kana she then asks if rika know about this. only to feel a hand on her shoulder and a head on the other one it's rika in her hybrid form (rika with the ears and tails out.)

Looking over to her head kana suddenly feels something warm on her lips she look and see rika kissing her kana now is frakking out even more.

after the kiss rika says I've been waiting to do thet for three months now cutie winking at kana who blushes.

ryota trying to hide his excitement and rikuo just looking on like is perfectly normal for her to do this sort of thing.

Then rikuo explains everything about his family even about hagoromo and seimei. Kana just listens trying to take it all in at once by the end of it all kana understands most of what is going on all except the kiss rika just laugh and tells kana that she's bi and nothing more then that.