chapter 14

Back with the group

Some onmyoji walk up to Kiyotsugu asking for them to go back to their hotel room as it's to dangerous to be outside at the moment. Rikuo, rika and yura hearing this walk over and ask how is it dangerous to be out in the middle of the day ecstatically.

The onmyoji turn around and sees yura looking at them. The two men then say because the yokai may attack at any moment. Miss keikain-sama yura then looks around seeing most people have started looking at them seemingly happy that a keikain is finally knowing how crazy their family are acting right know. no one has seen a yokai in over four centuries most don't think they exist and it's the middle of the day. Rikuo just sits down with rika and watch. Yura then tell them that yokai are nocturnal as their powers weaken during the day. Yura then orders them to return to their posts and see Go's off to see her grandfather about what's going on.

keikain mansion

Yura enters the house hearing several voices talking about how Kyoto is losing money because of all the shrine's being closed over a yokai attack that their is no proof of even existing. Yura knocks on the door her grandfather calls out enter yura comes in and says grandfather I have some good news and some bad news for you. Yura grandfather says what's the good news. Yura says hagoromo gitsune is already died she has been for eight years now. The government workers ask how she knows this yura says I have a spirit that can gain information from yomi he said he witnessed hagoromo pass away eight years ago.

The government agents then get pissed that the keikain clan has been shuting down all the shrine's to stop a died yokai from attacking people.

Yura's grandfather then ask what's the bad news. their seems to be a hole in the barrier around the city.
This angers the government workers more because know there is a real threat and the keikain clan naver mentioned it before now. Yura grandfather asks how yura knew about this she says she went to the first seal and noticed that their was on spirit power beneath the sealing state meaning that the barrier is going to fall soon. The government workers calm down thinking the hole only appeared recently. Yura grandfather then tell yura to ready the other onmyoji as a yukai maybe come shortly to take hagoromo place as leader of Kyoto's yokai.

Later that night

Rikuo and his friends are having dinner at rikas childhood home. (samais mansion) rika saying her older brother is eating with some business partners. (local yakuza who are trying to buy protection from the yokai if they attack) Kyōkotsu is eating with them all the girls finding her adorable. Yura then calls rikuo and asks if he knows any yokai who may try and take hagoromo's place as leader of Kyoto's yokai rikuo now in the garden away from his friends says ya rika is the current leader of Kyoto's yokai why do you ask. Yura merely asks if there is any point in the onmyoji trying to stop the yokai from attacking people. No there really isn't a point but it is fun to watch them run around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to find a yokai attack that is not coming. Rikuo says watching some onmyoji try to get people back to there homes but no one listened thinking the onmyoji have made up the story as a way to reinstate that power they had four hundred years ago.

With yura

Yura is trying to get all the branch family heads to under stand that the yokai attack won't be coming anytime soon but Masatsugu Pato and Akifusa are all determined to find the yokai Ryūji mincund was nearly unstoppable the three hearing that the yokai may try to take hagoromo's place as leader of all yokai. So they go to niji castle to prepare for the fight.
Yura trying to point out that he already is leader of all yokai so he won't be coming here to claim a lower title. Like king of Kyoto's yokai. But they don't listen thinking he will show just to get the title of king from hagoromo.

Meanwhile rikuo and rika are driving around looking for a quiet place to drink with some yakuza group leaders that seimei introduced them to. Since they are leaving the next day to get ready for a broad meeting at the nura mansion.