chapter 5

Rikuo is happily drinking some sake with rika in the sakura tree when they hear gyuki ask if they would like to came to mt.nejireme to enjoy some rest and relaxation in the hot springs.

They both agree before rika asks if they can bring their human friends as its near exam time and they need a break from steadying.

Gyuki agrees and has gozumaru and Mezumaru (they act as co leaders when gyuki's not around) prepare rooms for rikuo and his friends.

The next day

Rikuo is asking if Kiyotsugu and Shima if they want to come to find yokai. rikuo knows them well enough by this point.

Rika is asking the girls if they want to came enjoy a spa weekend with her at rikuo's uncle's inn.

Both groups agree almost instantly Kiyotsugu trying to get the next available bus there but shima stops him reminding him that they have school and exams first then yokai hunting.

The day of the trip

The Kiyojūji Paranormal Patrol meet up at rikuo's house and heads to gyuki's inn

On the train

Rikuo and rika are discussing about rumors of a group of Shikoku yokai who are moving toward kyoto but are not worried about it thinking seimei will be able to handle it.

Kiyotsugu and the others are currently playing yokai poker (rikuo was play but rika pulled him away after Kyōkotsu told her about the Shikoku yokai.)

Mt.Neijiremi

After the group get off the train rikuo points up to the top of the mountain and tells them that is where the inn is at all the girls munis rika and tsurara start crying about how far it is rika then points to a small cart parked just outside the station and tells them to put their luggage inside as it is heading up the mountain to the inn.

the girls put their bags inside and start walking to catch up with Shima and Kiyotsugu only to feel a hand stop them turning around they find rikuo and see rika geting in to the cart waving them over. "You really want to walk to the inn."

Three hours later

The smart group are currently finishing dinner with gyuki gozu and mezu pretending to be his kids. When Kiyotsugu and Shima walk in and see them asks how they got here so fast rika chuckles and tells them like most people they took the cart up the mountain.

After dinner the girls get ready to head to the hot springs (tsurara can control her body temperature enough to be in for a few minutes with out pian) the boys are currently taking with gozu and mezu about the yokai trail for tomorrow.

Kiyotsugu trying to convince them to have the trip tonight gozu telling him the 'actor's' have already gone home for the night "plus you won't be able to see anything because of how dark it is." Says mezu. (Trying to keep the vacation from going down hill can't piss rika off after all(yes they are afraid of rika))

With the girls

They are currently enjoying the hot springs when yura asks out of nowhere how rika and rikuo meet.

Rika tells the group that her mom passed away when she was four but told her about her ex boyfriend a really nice man be the name of rhian nura. The girls were shocked thinking they they maybe siblings.

rika knowing what their thinking quickly tells them thet they broke up back in high school because of her mom's parents moving to kyoto for their jobs.

After my real dad left and mom passed away I went to find rhian hoping that he was as nice as mom said. as you can probably guess he was so I moved in with his family and started 'dating' rikuo shortly after. Rika starts to blush remembering all the nice things rikuo's done for her over the years. The girls then start asking for details on their dates. this last the rest of the night.

After a weekend of relaxing they all come home refreshed and ready for what comes next (or are they)