chapter 4

The next day

rika and rikuo are walking to school rika now wearing the school uniform but she still has her necklace on.

As they arrive at school the Kiyojūji Paranormal Patrol member greet them happily a few other students ask rika about herself  some even showing pictures of rika modeling from a few magazines. (Fashion magazine only rikuo gets to see her in a bikini)

At the start of class

Rokuo is setting next to the window kana setting behind him the guy who normally sets next to rikuo has moved because he owed rikuo a lot of favor from doing all his class work.
The teacher walks in with two girls rika and another young girl with brown hair.

The two introduced themselves to the class and take their seats rika next to rikuo and yura in her normal seat.

Lunch time

The Kiyojūji Paranormal Patrol meet up on the school rooftop along with yura who followed Kiyotsugu who asked if she was interested in yokai.

Rika is currently setting next to rikuo with her head on his shoulder peacefully eating from her bento box tsurara setting on his over side eating her lunch. Kana maki and torii are all talking about girl stuff acainaly asking rika questions.

Yura sets down and Kiyotsugu starts talking about various yokai eventually asking rikuo if they can have the club meeting at his house because of it being seemingly hunted by yokai.

Rikuo says that his dad is leting them use the meeting room tonight but not to be to loud because his uncle will probably be asleep from his trip to America.

Everyone agrees to be quiet and they all continue eating their lunches and chatting with each other.

After school

Rikuo makes his way home with rika Kurata and tsurara.

Soon everyone else arrive and are shown to the meeting room (all the yokai are hidden except kurotabo, Kubinashi and kyjoro who are acting as 'employees' of the nura) after everyone arrived Kiyotsugu start talking about yokai again. The girls (rika and yura include because maki forced them to) are painting their nails. Rikuo is geting them all some food and checking in on zen who is visiting to do a routine checkup on the health of the nura clan members. (he is their doctor after all) (rikuo used his power to mitigate the poison's affect on zen so he's healthy now)

After rikuo gets back with some drinks and expansive candy (gifts from the local yakuza to make sure they don't 'accidentally' release yokai on ther businesses.) Kiyotsugu asks if they can look around the house to try and find yokai after about a minute of pleading and promising to not enter any room without permission rikuo relents.

( Go about the same as canon only with rika, tsurara and Kurata around helping rikuo hid the yokai)

After meeting rikuo's grandfather Kiyotsugu starts looking for yokai and being to loud so gyuki walks out of his room with a pissed off look and asks them to please stay quiet as some people are trying to sleep ( they all think gyuki is rikuo's uncle now)

After that they return to the meeting room and find a tall man with long black hair and golden eyes asking if they would they like to stay for dinner tonight.

After Kiyotsugu declined saying he has told his parents he'd be home soon along with shima, yura, maki, and torii declining for similar reasons
Yura being embarrassed after being so rude to rikuo and almost touching a priceless statue of the buddha. (atleast that's what rika told her the statue was it was just a bunch of yokai hiding from them.) In their temple room. Kana meanwhile decided to help yura get home because she doesn't know the area yet.

On the way home they are spotted by a group of yokai rats thinking they can get rikuo to bow down by attacking his friends (similar to canon
Only Kyūso is acting independently not with gyukii)

after sending the letter Kyūso is setting down on his throne when suddenly he starts feeling sick and falls over he naver hit the ground. (thanos)

At that moment rikuo in his night form walks in looks at all the other rats. smiles and asks for them to let the girls go. The rats then let the girls go watch as the three leave and then crap their pants in fear.

A short while later on the bridge yura points Rentei (the blowfish) at rikuo's back and asks why he helped them rikuo only laughs  and says "you seem like fun but are to week to even hurt me" at the same time he release a blast of yoki that despells Rentei instantly.

This scares the girls as their savior disappears into the fog of the night.

Kana hoping to see him again yura mad about the different in power between them.