chapter 3

Four years later

Rikuo walks in to Ukiyoe middle school with tsurara and Kurata by his side. (rikuo is the current underboss of the nura clan so he was given guards personally choosen by rhian)

Rikuo spots kana talking with maki and torii about Kiyotsugu's plan to investigate the old school building after school today.

Rikuo walks up to them and asks why Kiyotsugu wants to go there.

"Because their maybe yokai there."says maki sarcastically

Rikuo laughs and starts heading to there class room already planning how to stop Kiyotsugu form geting killed (he's not a monster after all)

Timeskip lunch

Rikuo arrived at the school rooftop with his bento box in hand smiling he sits down next to kana and tsurara he happily eats his lunch in tell Kiyotsugu shows up and asks (force) them to come with him to the old school building after sunset tonight.

rikuo is a little upset he planed to see a movie with rika tonight but scarring children like Kiyotsugu may be better then a movie a real yokai date.

Rikuo asks if he can bring rika along everyone but tsurara, Kurata and kana look at him questionably asking
"who is rika."
His answer "my girlfriend"
This shocked everyone but the three who have meet rika before. kana tell rikuo to bring her as it will be fun. Kiyotsugu agrees happy to have some more people joining his yokai hunt.

Timeskip night

Rikuo, rika, kana,tsurara and Kurata show up at the front of the school (rika dressed like her normal shelf only with a nura clan penitent necklace on.) They see shima, Kiyotsugu, maki and torii (they only showed up to meet rika and find out more about her) the group meet up and start talking.

so your rika it's so nice to meet you.
I'm Saori Maki, I'm Natsumi Torii
i'm Jirō Shima, And I'm Kyōkotsu.

"Hello my name is rika gitsune. So your rikuo's school friends its so nice to finally meet you rikuo's told me all about you."

"Well he naver mentioned you to us." Says Kiyotsugu.

"Well he naver mentioned her to you we've know about her for what four years now." Kana said tsurara and Kurata knotting their head behind her.

Kiyotsugu looks over at rikuo defeatly and ask "why did you naver mention her to me before."

"Well you never asked about my relationships with anyone so I assumed you didn't care."

Maki and Torii are currently looking at rika necklace asks where she got it from because it looks expansive.

"O rikuo had it made for my birthday last month it's one of only two in the world" at this moment rikuo pulls out a necklace from under his shirt witch matches rika's.

Maki and tori are gushing over how romantic the necklaces are.

After talking for a while longer the group crosses the bridge to start looking into the old school building.

rika naver leting go of rikuo's hand kana just behind them occasionally gripping rikuo's shoulders if she hears something. maki and torii are right behind Kurata thinking that's the safest place for them. Tsurara is walking right next to kana occasionally looking at rika angrily.

Kiyotsugu and shima leading the walk around naver noticing all the yokai watching them hiding as not to anger rikuo or rika.

At the end of their hunt they all see a yokai eating a small animal. She turns around seeing Kiyotsugu and thinks he looks tasty so she starts running after him once everyone is running away the four yokai decided to fight back. It took two seconds to kill the yokai none of the human evan realized that it was dead. (One swap of rika's tail and it was gone)

After all the ecsatmint everyone goes to get some ice cream and get to know each other a bit more the group finds out that rika is living with rikuo for the time being and is transfering to their school tomorrow along with one other girl she only saw in passing at the principal's office Today.

Kiyotsugu then starts the Kiyojūji Paranormal Patrol right there with everyone agreeing mostly because they want to hang out with eachother more.

Kiyotsugu then trys getting rikuo to let them into his house but rika shots it down telling them the rhian has a important meeting at the house tonight so important that he did not want rikuo or her at home tell it was over.

After finishing their ice cream the group all head home.