chapter 15

As the yakuza are driving around looking for a bar without any onmyoji so thay can try and get on rikuo's good side they pass niji castle.

rika suggesting they have the meeting their in her mom's old home. The yakuza agree and they park the car close by only to see. Masatsugu Pato and Akifusa. All waiting for rikuo's arrival to try and claim the territory of Kyoto for him self.

Rikuo decided to fight them just to finally have some sake after dealing with annoying onmyoji all day. Masatsugu see rikuo (night form) coming towards them and actives the 'Fukuju-Style Barrier Technique: Rakuchū Rakugai Zenhoui Kinbyōbu' so rikuo is trapped inside the barrier while rika and the yakuza are just outside waiting for the fight to end.

After trapping rikuo inside Akifusa actives his 'Yaso-Style Onmyō Art: Lance of Demonic Possession' while pato summoned his shikigami Gomoramaru. rikuo just looks at them all and says really this is the best you onmyoji can do meanwhile he releases his yoki dispelling Gomoramaru instantly. only for it to turn into a chain of mantra seemingly immobilizing rikuo. Akifusa then runs toward rikuo only to stop when he hears rikuo chuckling to himself. Then they hear rikuo say. 'man rika was right you are better then those disgrace to Amaterasu I fight back in Tokyo look like I have to actually try against you. rikuo says as he transforms in to his (God mode).

ounce the transformation is complete Gomoramaru releases rikuo as it no longer see any yokai in the mantra. Pato try's getting Gomoramaru to bend rikuo again only to hear rikuo say. "did that disgrace not tell you no shikigami will attack me as I am not a yokai I am a god".

Akifusa then try's stabbing rikuo only to see his spear pass right through rikuo's body lake it was air Masatsugu then try using a barrier to protect them from rikuo only to see rikuo's sword pass right through the barrier and cut Akifusa's arm rikuo then comment that they are better the the last onmyoji I fight but I have to end this now so goodbye.

rikuo then disappeared and the whole 'world' went black as they fell in to space and reappear in their room passed out from lack of oxygen. The barrier then disappeared and Gomoramaru apologized for their actions against a kami.

Rikuo waves it of and he disappears then rikuo's group walk up to him the yakuza impressed thet rikuo beat three of the most skilled onmyoji in two minutes. Rika then smacks the back of  rikuo's head saying 'I told you not to underestimate them you choud have died in there.

rikuo then apologized to rika and the yakuza start moving towards niji castle so they can have the sake they brought with them.

The next day

Rikuo and rika are packing up to go home along with Seimei and Kyōkotsu for a clan head meeting. kana calls rikuo saying they will be back in Tokyo soon as all the omniojy stop frisking out about a yokai being in the house as three omniojy just appeared in there beds last night with no explanation as to how they got there. Rikuo just laughs and say ok see you guys later then hanging up the phone rikuo opens a portal back home and they all step through it.