Warning

Okay so as I've mentioned in the story description, Taehyung is Autistic. He suffers from Asperger Syndrome. Now please note that this condition is a very wide concept. Asperger's has different effect on different person. So don't blast me with the comments saying he should behave this way or that. I'm the author. I'll decide what he'll act like.

Okay now just cause he's autistic doesn't mean he has to be timid. Be scared of everything. Or be intellectually inferior. As I said Asperger's is a very unique condition. So read the book to find out more about his personality and don't try to implement your opinions about his behaviour. I'll mention many facts in the book. In case they're wrong, just remember that it's me who's wrong. Not Taehyung. If you know better you're free to share but don't comment that he's wrong.

His speech will be different throughout the book. If you're ready to tolerate it then read it or else don't. I don't want you complaining that it's irritating or he's dumb or such. All in all, let's keep it all positive and enjoy reading.

Yes I'm inspired by a movie and a book I recently watched and read. So if you find "similarity" don't accuse me of plagiarism cause no, I've not plagiarised. This is completely my own idea and plot.

After reading all this, if you still decide to stay then let's start the journey.

Please don't forget to like, comment, share and follow.

Purple you all 💜