🥵🥵🥵.

Omniscient

Omniscient.
🥵🥵🥵🥵, 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵.
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵.

___________________________

       Kentrell pulled infront of his younger brothers school waiting on him. Slowly but surely Kendall his younger brother came jogging out the school, with many other kids. Must have been the end of the day.

"wussup' pussy nigga." Kendall said dapping up his brother. They haven't seen each other since kentrell's last argument with there mother.

" why you been so dist--- damn she lookin' smack today." Kendall stopped mid-way threw his sentence, and started to looked at the window.

"who you talking about?" Kentrell tried to follow where his brothers eyes where heading. Kendall started to point out the girls that were about to walk past kentrell's vehicle.

"AYE' ABBY AND RANADA." The young teenage girl 'Abby', quickly snapped her head in the two boys direction. The other girl 'Ranada' didn't even look up from her phone, she was anti-social, not many friends, but got along with every single human she met.

Kendall had a small crush in ranada for three months, but she always rejected him, so he moved on and now he's dating abby.

Kentrell started analyzing both of the girls features. Abby was a dark-skinned girl, thick lips, short blonde lace front, she was thick in all the right places, and 5'5. Looked really ratchet in kentrell's eyes. Well not ratchet... just not his type.

Ranada was a brown-skinned girl, slim thick in all the right places, long dark brown curls, thick pink lips, and 4'10. She was beautiful in kentrell's eyes, and almost every male's eyes as well.

"aye kentrell can they ride with us." Kendall asked, kentrell looked at his brother, then at Ranada. Immediately nodding his head.

Abby quickly hopped into the vehicle, Ranada stood by the open door debating if she really trusted kentrell with herself, and getting her home safetly.

"damn I look scary?" Kentrell asked Ranada letting out a dark evil sounding chuckle.

"no just don't know you." The shy girl said, Kentrell instantly was hooked mentally to her voice. She sounded innocent, kentrell liked that.

"trust me ma'." He looked out the back door, giving her a evil smile. Flashing his diamond teeth in the sun.

Ranada thought for a couple more seconds, before putting her small body into the vehicle. Kentrell devilishly smiled to his self, putting the vehicle in drive pulling off.

________

Kentrell pulled his vehicle into the popeyes drive-thru, because his brother was hungry, kendall didn't like that disgusting school foods, he refused to eat that bullshit.

"lemme get a... four piece, and fries." Kentrell slightly nodded his head, telling the lady his brother's order. Kentrell told the lady what he wanted as well.

"you hungry lil' ma'?." Kentrell turnes his body around, asking Ranada. The shy girl slowly lookes up from her phone after sending her mother one last text.

"no thank you sir." Kentrell wanted to laugh to loud because she called him 'sir'. He just nodded though, turning back around.

"that's it." Kentrell said, the lady told him to pull up to the second window.

Kentrell passed his brother his food, putting his own in his lap. 

"here you go." He turnt his body around again, facing Ranada. She was to distracted typing her mother she didn't realize he was trying to get ger attention.

He gently tapped her leg, she snapped her head up.

"here." She looks at kentrell, then at the medium cup of strawberry lemonade. She hesitantly took the cup out his hand, and sipped it.

"thank you." He just nodded, turning around and started driving.

"umm, do you need my address?" Ranada asked kentrell, he shook his head.

"Kendall gave me ya' address." Ranada finally relized that kendall remembered where she lived because he always helped him with his school work, so they were at her home over half of the time.

_________

"Bye babygirl." Abby hugged her. Kendall unbuckled his seat belt so he could lean over and hug her.

Ranada gave kentrell a small smile, and got out his vehicle, before ranada could close the door, abby roughly smacked her butt. This was a regular this for them. Kendall and kentrell side eyed each other.

She closed the door, taking her house key out her back pocket. They all watched her walk into the house.

"Bye, Bye." Kentrell mumbled under his breath slickly.