four

Ranada Emily Olinda🔱8:37 pmJanuary 16th

8:37 pm
January 16th.

_______________________________

"Emily wake up ma'." I felt my body being shook, my eyes fluttered open. It was Sekani.

"You got school get up, I already picked ya' outfit." I sat up, yawning.

"Ou yo' fucking breath stink, close yo' mouth." I chuckled, getting out of bed, walking into my connected bathroom, but then...

"Sekani, how did I get home last night?" I asked, because the last thing I remember was passing out, and that person grabbing me. That's it, that's all.

"Abby called me and said you had got high as shit, and you got a little drunk and yo' ugly ass passed out. So I came and got you." He explained, so nonchalantly. I nodded even though I don't remember smoking or drinking.

I shrugged all the bad thoughts out my head, walking back into the bathroom, starting my shower.

______________

I dried my body, applying cocoa butter lotion. I walked to my huge dresser, picking out a gray prettylittlething underwear set. I picked out a babyblue oversized hoddie, my black leggings, I picked a pair of white fuzzy socks, pulling my socks over the end of my leggings.

I didn't need to to my hair, so I left my hair alone. I went back into my bathroom, washing my face. I turnt the lights off in the bathroom, walking out.

I went into my walk in closet that was full of my shoes, picking out a pair of babyblue crocs.

I collected my backpack and everything else I needed for my school day. I trunt my television off, cutting my lights off.

I walked downstairs, seeing my brothers girlfriend sitting on the couch, with her and my brothers babyboy on her lap.

"Hi Lai." I said. She didn't respond, she looked stressed.

"Can you hold him really quick?" I softly tossed my stuff on the couch, getting Jaden.

I put him on my hip. He laid his head in the crock of my neck, playing with my string coming out of my hoodie. I heard my phone chime, making me take it out my hoodie pocket. Abby had texted me, I opened it, but left her on read.

Jaden started reaching for my phone, so I just gave it to him. He automatically went to youtube.

"Babyshark Teetee pwease." He whined, I scrolled down tapping on the video, hearing the music to his favorite song start playing. He put his head back in the crock of my neck, watching the video.

I walked inside the kitchen. What I seen when I walked in there pissed me off, I jogged out the kitchen, jogging upstairs. Taking jaden back to his mom, leaving him with my phone.