five

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden🔱

9:10 pm
   January 17th

________________________________

I grabbed my glock tucking it into the waist band of my black joggers. I took the keys out the ignition, getting out locking the doors.

I silently walked into the backyard, and started walking up the porch stairs. I noticed the kitchen lights still on. I kept walking, I quietly jumped over the gate.

Nobody was in the kitchen, so I started to pick lock the back door. It took longer than usual but I finally unlocked it.

I tried so hard to open it quietly, I closed the door behind me. Walking around the kitchen.

___________

I've been looking in every room in this house, but I just couldn't find her's.

I slowly walked towards the last door in the house I haven't looked into, and I saw her laying in the king sized bed sleep, with a book in her hand.

I quietly closed the door behind me. She started sniffling, she was crying in her sleep.

I took my shoes, and my jacket off. I layed my hoddie on the end of the bed, and my shoes by her door. I pulled the cover off her body a little, laying next to her.

Her back was facing me, so I scooted closer. I moved her natural long curls away from her face, and neck. I moved just a little closer, and started licking her neck. Her breath hinched, and she turnt towards me, then I started sucking and biting on her neck.

A couple minutes went by, and I've left lots of purple love marks on her neck, and collar bone.

"you so pretty." I mumbled to her while fidgeting with my phone, I knew she couldn't hear me, but it wasn't a lie.

I stared at my phone, then at her. I took a couple pictures of her.

I got up from off the bed, walking to the other side. Picking up her phone from off the nightstand.

She had a password, making me think of her birthday.

-08182000-

Her phone unlocked and I was comeplety shook, I really got it right.

I went to her contacts and added mines, texting myself. I heard my phone chime, making me take it out my pants pocket.

I sent my self some pictures and videos of her, to myself from her phone, making my phone chime many, many times.

I saved everything I sent myself into my camera roll. I deleted my number from her phone, putting it back on the night stand. I slid my phone into my pocket, putting my shoes back on, and my hoddie back on. I kissed her forehead, before walking out her room.

Somebody opened there door, so I quickly went back into her room. Closing the door...

I really had to think quick, I quietly walked over to her sliding door that lead to her patio. I closed the sliding doors behind me. There wasn't any stairs, so I jumped. Feeling a stinging sensation on my ankle.

"That was so fuckin' close mane, you lucky as fuck." Top said in my head...he was right.