nineteen.

. . . .previously on seven.

"Will you, ranada emily olinda be the realest rida' on my team fa' the end of time."

"Kentrell i-i."

"Ranada say something

"Ranada say something." I heard.

"Yeah, I will." I words were soft and barely heard. He slid the ring onto my right hand and stood up.

He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso. After seconds he put me down.

"AWW SHIIT, LOOK AT THIS SHIT." Ben yelled flashing his camera in our face.

"Yeah put a rock on the realest girl outchea'. Fuck all you groupie ass bitches, she the only girl I need." Kentrell said.

"And she having my kids." He mumbled, causing all of them to laugh. I softly giggled.

"Why you laughing, I'm serious. We finna have a army." He said kissing my nose.

"Boyyy, move." I whined. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

He walked upstairs and into our room and threw me onto the bed, on my back. He pulled his shirt over his head, and roughly took every single piece of clothing off my body.

He unbuckled his belt and slipped out his ethika boxers and crawled onto me, he slid into me and locked our fingers.

"God jueses wait, please." But he sped up, and i felt my eyes start to sting with tears.

"Who's pussy is this lil' girl." He growled in my ear, and I felt myself become extra wet.

"Kentrell damnn you're too deep." I moand loudly. He started stroking in and out of me harder and faster.

"You love when I be diggin' you out mamas, huh?" I licked my earlobe.

"Yes daddy, I love it." I whined in his ear which made him pound me harder than he already was.

He stood up right still digging me out, and qrapped his hand around my throat.

"Fuuuck." Kentrell moaned gripping my throat tighter. I started clenching around him, knowing he hated that.

"Stop.Before.I.Really.Hurt.You." He pounded harder after each word, while groaning.

"Shiit i need to cum." I moaned. He slid his WHOLE length into my head. He got me fucked up. . .this shit hurt, seriously.

"Wait for me bae, fuuck." He said while moaning. The both of us started sweating, and his grip on my neck became tighter.

"S-shit, cum so i can nut mamas, c'mon." He groaned.

"3. . .2. . .1" Kentrell counted down, and we both just exploded. Wow that was amazing, like always.

"I hope you don't think we done, we fuckin' til' the sun come back up." He sung, leaning over kissing & sucking on my neck.

"Yes daddy." I said kissing his lips. . . . . .