sixteen

___

___

"Get her hair did and think she cute." I mumbled.

"And I am cute, sooo." She drags and flipped her hair behind her shoulder. She had got her hair silk pressed and colored.

I chuckled and pulled out my phone and started recording, she ran her fingers threw her hair and smiled at me.

I licked my lips at the video, saved it and posted it on Instagram.

nba_youngboy

nba_youngboy she not single 🗣

comments disabled

_

"C'mon." I grabbed her hand and we walked out the studio.

"Nah Ranada put yo' hood up." I said she quickly put her hood over her head and we walked out the studio front doors. We walked out seeing fans, and fashing lights.

I saw Montana cover Ranada with his coat until we got inside the truck.

_

"Nigga shut the fuck up." Zuri spat.

"Bitch imma just get Nada to beat yo ass again." I said scrolling threw Instagram. Before I knew it my phone was snatched and slung at the wall.

"BITCH." I stood up and picked up my phone seeing it was shattered. I launched it at her, and the phone hit her eye. I stepped closer knocking the soul out her chest.

She fell to the floor but I continued punching her.

"OKAY KENTRELL THAT'S ENOUGH." I heard Ranada yell. She started pulling at the back of my hoodie, so I just stopped.

I quickly turnt around seeing Ranada....I don't know why but. I hicked up my pants and kissed her. I grabbed her waist lifting her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Is you alright?" She asked. She must really care about me, that's a shocker.

"I'm good." I put her down. She grabbed my hand and walked me upstairs.

She opened the door to our room and I locked it behind me. She cut the lights out, and I felt her grab my hand again.

We started walking until the curtains that lead to the patio opened.

"You wanna fuck with the curtains open?" I asked. She slowly nodded.

I grabbed her chin and smashed my lips into hers. she slipped her tounge into my mouth and our tounges fought for dominance. She jumped and I held her up by her butt.

"You wanna make love tonight?" I asked.

To be continued. . . . .