eight

Ranada Emily Olinda❇1:15 pm

1:15 pm.
January 19th.

                                           4 weeks later.

__________________

"Nada how you feelin'?" Sekani asked me putting the back of his hand aginst my forehead.

"Not the best, but good." He nodded and told me to get dressed.

I picked out my black jean jacket, and black jeans. White air force's with the black check, and a plain white and black nike hoodie. I wore my hoodie under my jean jacket.

[A/N : yall know how the boys be wearing jean jacket over they hoodies and shii, yeah that what I'm talkin about]

I put 2 hundred dollar bills in my phone case, getting my backpack. Turning off my lights and television.

I took my keys off the hook that was by the front door, and went to the kitchen.

"You really happy you got yo' Jeep." Sekani said, I nooded excitedly.

"Here Lai made this bullshit, I'm not eating it. On my dead homies she tryna poison a nigga." He whispered putting a plate infront of me. I mugged the food, seeing something green in my omelette.

"Don't look like that, it's just lettuce." Lai said after she noticed I was poking at it with a fork.

"Bae you mean spinach right?" Sekani asked, she smacked her lips.

"No boy lettuce." Me and sekani looked at one another shaking are heads.

"You a different breed Lai, I swear." Picking up my things off the floor. Sekani gave ma a hug and a kiss on my forehead. Lai tried hugging me too.

"Yeah, no. That so called omelette you just made was mad disrespectful." I said letting my Brooklyn accent slip.

I walked out the door that was connected between the kitchen and the garage. I unlocked my jeep, putting my stuff in the passengers seat.

I opened the garage, backing out of it. Using the small remote to close it again. I backed out the driveway, and speed off.

________

"And why the fuck did you not get in the bus on this lovely cloudy morning." Kingston asked me, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Because I drove, I didn't tell you Sekani bought my Jeep." I said, he sat up, leaning back with his hand on his chest.

"Bestfriend, and you ain't offer my sexy ass a ride to school today." He said mugging me.

"I did, you ain't answer my facetime call dickhead." I said, he mugged me and got up sitting by K.C, knowing damn well I don't like her.