thirteen.

ranada emily olinda

ranada emily olinda

_

I heard a knock on the door and I grabbed the remote pausing the movie I was watching.

"J-just come in." I say,  moving my freshly done goddess dreads behind my shoulder. When the door opened I saw a brownskin girl standing there with her hand on her hip.

"Lemme tell you real quick bitch, kentrell mine." I look at her, around the room. Under the pillows, in my shirt. Everryywhere.

Sekani was the person who told me to never let a nigga or a bum ass bitch disrespect me.

I stood up pulled my hair into a quick ponytail, walked up to her, and all I did was swing my fist back far as hell... and batted ther fuck outta her. Hearing a extra loud crack.

He let a high pitched scream, I watched her nose start to bleed. I heard running and I quickly ran back over to the bed, laying down. Pretending to be asleep.

"Damnnn, somebody knocked ya' shit. Ayo K check it out real quick bro'." I heard somebody shout, and I heard more running.

"Mane kd gone, zuri go clean up." I heard kentrell's voice. I heard the door close, so I sat up taking my hair out the ponytail.

"Should run out there and hit her ass again, just for fun." I said.

"I knew yo' stupid ass hit her." I heard, I froze. I slowly looked up seeing kentrell standing there with the meanest face ever.

"I-Im sorry." He started laughing.

"What happened." He says. I instantly get hype, for what though I really don't know.

"Mann lemme tell you. She walled up in this bitch talking about 'keNtrEll mIne biTch'... so I tied my hair back, stood up and wopped her big goofy ass." I said doing wayy to much. Hand gestures and all.

"You know you can't fight."

"Bet, tell her I wanna fight." I say flipping my hair behind my shoulder again.

He stood up walking out the room. A few minutes later he came back with a devilish smile plastered onto his face.

"C'mon, you finna fight." He said holding his hand out. I stood up hiking my pants up, grabbing his hand.

He lead me downstairs. I saw his homies, and the bitch I had just punched.

I quickly slung my jacket off tossing it to kentrell.

"Alright bitch, check it out." I said, hearing my brooklyn accent slip.

She threw her set up, but I didn't. I just ran up on her and punched her in the temple, watching her fall to the floor.

"Damnnn, she hit her with the one hitta' quiter." I heard somebody yell.

I got onto of her straddling her waist, and started punching her everywhere. She had me fucked up. I felt her grab my shirt, and it started ripping, so I punched her in the temple once again. She stopped screaming, and stopped pulling at my shirt.

I stood up sliding my shirt over my head throwing in on the floor. I snatched my jacket from kentrell and stomped back upstairs.

"Manee, Imma need you to fight more bitches for me." Kentrell says bursting in the room with a water bottle.

"Hmm, you need this." He hands me the bottle and sits on the bed.

"She must've took boxing classes or something." I heard him mumble to himself.

"I've been in boxing classes since I was in, fifth grade." I said sipping my water.

____

After kentrell had said something about boxing, we had a whole conversation about it. I told him about the classes, and my coaches and lots more.

Untill he got a phone call and had to leave, crazy thing is I actually didn't want him to go this time. He was really growing on me.

"Damn when is he coming back." .....