six

•Ranada Emily Olinda•7

7

:30 am.
January 18th.

____________________________

"Alright sekani, get him off me." I said. He put jaden on me so he could slob on my face, just to wake me up. My stomach started feeling weird.

I softly pushed jaden from off me, jumping out my bed, running i to the bathroom.

"You alr---" Sekani stopped his sentence, because I gagged. All my insides started coming out, into the toilet.

"Ranada you alright ma'?" I heard him ask, I just contined to let my insides spill into the toilet. He pulled my curls into a ponytail, patting my back.

I finally stopped throwing up, flushing the toilet.

"Brush ya' teeth and get back in bed." Sekani said, rubbing my back, handing me my toothbrush.

I started brushing my teeth, and he left. I felt my stomach get that same feeling making, me run over the toilet and start throwing up again.

Sekani came back into the bathroom, with his phone up to his ear. He put my hair back into a ponytail again. I flushed the toilet, and starting brushing my teeth again.

"If these fuckin' bitches don't answer this phone bro'." He said angrily.

"Yes hello, this is Ranada Olinda's gaurdian, she will not be attending school today." He said, grabbing my chin, making me face him. He continued talking to somebody on the phone, while touching my forehead, and throat.

"Alright bye." He hung up the phone.

"Now go lay down, you need it." We walked out the bathroom, he closed the door.

I got back in bed. He walked out. Next thing I know Lai came in with Jaden. Putting him on my bed. "You alright babygirl?" She asked me, I nodded.

"Hell no, get my son away out the toxic ass room right now." Sekani said laughing, picking Jaden up from off my bed quickly.

"Your son, you mean 'our' son." He put his hand on his chest, leaning back a little.

"The devils a fuckin' lie, he was sleeping in my nut sack for twent-three years, not yours nigga." He said, giving Jaden to her. Lai scrunched her face up, I busted out laughing.

"Boy without my kitty you wouldn't be having him." He pressed his lips together.

"Like I said, the devil's a fuckin' lie." He said, quickly walking out. I busted out laughing again. I heard him laughing from outside the room.

"Ain't shit funny, bring ya' ass back and explain that shit to me." She put her lacefront into a back ponytail, walking out my room.

" Hold up, wait a damn minute." I mumbled to myself, I know damn well she ain't going to put her hands on my brother.

I hopped out my bed, finding a ponytail holder, putting my hair into a quick back bun. I walked out, jogging downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen, hearing them going back and forth.

I sat down on the stool, waiting for something serious to happen. I started listening deeply about there conversation, relizing what my brother what trying to get her to understand, but she was yelling to loud for him to say anything.

"Listen Lai, all he really is teying to say is that he ain't have to pick you. He could've picked any girl to be with, and have a child with, but he picked you because your special to him." I said, I both of them stop bickering towards each other.

"Sekani is that what your trying to say baby." He slowly nodded, making her hug him tightly. She whispered something in his, and ran upstairs.

"Sis, you know damn fuckin' well that ain't what I meant." He said giving me that ' now you damn well ' look, making me giggle.

"It worked right." I smirked, he busted out laughing. He dapped me up, before running upstairs.

________________

I let my insides spill into the toilet for the fifth time today, I flushed the toilet brushing my teeth. I spit out the mouth wash wiping my face.

"What the fuckk...." I mumbled, rubbing my finger over the purple bruises on my neck, I pulled my sweater neckline a little, seeing the bruises were on my collar as well.

I lifted my sweater back up, putting my hoddie over my head.

|___________|

IGHT SO IMMA NEED Y'ALL TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK, CALLED 'intoxicating' YEP IT'S A, NBAYOUNGBOY STORY. GO VOTE.