nine.

SEKANI REIGN WILLIAMS.
12:56 pm.

_____________

_____________

"Bitch you got that goofy ass nigga calling my son his fuckin' daddy. Wassup witchu'." I yelled.

"Im sorry Sekani, it was once. Im sorry." She cried rocking MY son. She tossed her braids out her face.

"Fuck you mean ' once '. Laila Osama, please tell me." I said through gritted teeth.

She laid Jaden on the bed, pulling her braids into a back ponytail.

"Pull yo' hair back all you won't to. My lil' slime will hurt yo stupid ass." I yelled. Reffering Ranada as ' my lil' slime '. That was just one of the many nicknamds I called her.

"Gimme my son." I pushed her, she pushed me back. I just picked Jaden up. Walking out going into the guest room.

I laid Jaden on the bed, turning the television on. Texting Miriah.

Miriah💕😩🙏🏽

Mamas pull up...

Bet😩.

_________

35 minutes later.

I heard Jaden start whining so I gave him a bottle and he settled down.

My phone chimed and Miriah said she was outside. I picked Jaden up walking to Nada room. She was sitting in there and Laila was sitting on her beanbag chair.

"Sekani can we--- No Nada watch him. Miriah here." I said, she smiled taking him laying under the cover.

"Tell my sister I said Hey." Nada said dapping me up.

"Bet. She said she missed you." She giggled.

"W-who the hell is Miriah." Laila asked. Wiping a stray tears standing up.

"My shorty." I said walking out Nada room with Laila following me.

"Miriaah." I dragged her name ouf when she hopped out the car.

"Daddyy." She dragged running over to me, jumping on me. She wrapped her

"You missed me?"

"Yeah, I missed daddy a lot." She said kissing my nose.

_________

MARIAH SARAH WASHINGTON.

"Yeah, I missed daddy a lot

"Yeah, I missed daddy a lot." I said kissing his nose.

"Sekani, this what we doin'?" I head somebody say. Sekani put me down, I turned around and saw a girl with braids. She was pretty.

"Laila don't fuckin' start." Sekani said aggressively. He Grabbed my wrists and pulled me inside, slamming the door.

"She be trippin'." He said leading me to his bedroom, he closed the door behind us.

"Where's my stinka?" I asked.

"He with his auntie." He said pulling his t-shirt over his head. He dropped the shirt picking me up, gently throwing me on the bed.

"Take all this shit off." He said aggressively, licking my collarbone. I took my jacket and sweat-pants off. He unbuckled his belt, sliding his jeans off.

"Lay down." He demanded, I tied my hair into a ponytail laying on my back. He slowly pulled down his ethika boxers, ripping my lace panties off me.

He stroked his manhood before ramming into me.

"SHIT, WAIT SEKANI." My breathing pace changed, he just quickened his strokes.

He put his hand on my lower stomach pressing down on it.

"You feel me bae?" He took both his hand pinning my hand above my head.

"Yees daaddy, I feeel you." I said with a extremely loud moan right after. He unpinned one of my hand, attaching it tightly to my throat.

"FUCK, I LOVE YOU." I screamed, feeling a tight knot in my lower stomach.

"I love you too." He said bending over kissing my lips. He slowed his strokes down, pulling mg bra up watching my breasts bounce.

My legs started to shake, making Sekani chuckle. He speed his pace up AGIAN, I couldn't take it anymore. I tried closing my legs, but he was stroking to fast for me to do so, I could only get my knees together.

"Miriah, open ya' fuckin' legs." He demanded. I shook my head, putting my hand on his stomach. The tears started coming down my face.

"Shit, you so tight." He moaned. His moans mad me even wetter than I already was.

"Miriah, what I just say." He said, I slowly opend my legs. He roughly grabbed the back of my knees, pushing them onto my  breasts.

His stokes got faster, and faster.

"S-sekani p-ple." I couldn't get anything else out. I started squirting without warning.

Without his warning I felt his warm coats of nut cover my walls. He pulled out also nutting on my stomach.

I wiped my tears, feeling him lightly smack my womanhood with his tip.

He spat on his fingers sliding them into me.

"Sekani, please. It hurts." I said, he slowlg took his fingers out. He licked his fingers.

_________

"Sekani, you changed the sheets?" I asked. I noticed he was already sleep, with Jaden in his arms.

"Miriah go to sleep, I love you." Sekani said.

"Love you too." I mumbled laying under the covers.

_________

.........