eighteen

one year later

one year later.

-

"she made me believe that was my child, this shit hurt mane. she was supposedto be one of da' realest on my team." i felt his hands start to shake.

"kentrell come on." i said grabbing his phone, and lead him into the booth.

he sat on the little couch and i squated in front of him, he looked down at me with tears in his eyes.

"why she ain't just tell me the truth." he mumbles.

"she was probably afraid of you, afraid that if you found out you would bash her on the media like you do sometimes, she was probaly afraid the she would seem like the worst mom in the world. kentrell shit happends for a reason, and you can't change the shit that already went down.

boy you is one strong person, you know that? you've been through so much and still taking care of yo' kids, and giving your fans what they want.

You can't change the past, obviously and we all know that but you know you can make better future for yourself and your kids, it don't matter if kam not yours. take care of him like he is, be the man you wanna be, be the man your father wasn't."

kentrell slowly lifted his head up and just broke down. he picked me up and put me in a straddling position on his lap.

"i love you." i say quietly while i softly rubbed his back.

"i love you too." he said, i gently wiped his tears.

_

"mane i just been thinkin', like. we some grown ass people and i love you, and i know you love me.

ion' know if this the right time or not but." he pulled me off the couch and everyone pulled out there phones and started recording.

he hiked his pants up and got one ONE KNEE. fuck no...

"will you, ranada emily olinda be the realest rida' on my team fa' the end of time." he said, his eyes became watery. i felt like my heart dropped to my feet and my brain just exploded.

"kentrell i-i." i stuttered, but stopped.

TO BE CONTINUED.......