fifteen

___

___

Kentrell bursted into the room and threw three duffel bags on the floor, and walked out slamming the door. He was still upset, I don't care though.

He came back into the room and threw four more duffel bags on the floor right next the the others. He didn't leave this time though, but he slammed the door and locked it.

He took his shoes off and laid on the king sized bed, he grabbed a remote and started flicking through the channels.

"Nada go in the kitchen, and get me my blunt from off the island." I slowly stood up, and walked out the room. I could escape...

No, I need to earn his trust.

I walked downstairs seeing his homies sitting in the couch, my heartbeat instantly rised, and my palms became sweaty.

"E-excuse me, where's t-the kitchen." I say softly, the man with the darkskin and little dreads stood up.

"C'mon." He said nonchalantly. I followed him past a few doors and into the kitchen. I grabbed the blunt kentrell told me to get and walked out, and rushed back upstairs.

"Damn you must've got lost." Kentrell said after I locked the door.

"Something like that." I say handing him the blunt. I sat on the bed, and started watching whatever kentrell had put on.

"Aye, come here." Kentrell says opening his arms.

I crawled over to him and sat indian style, but he decided to pick me up and sit me on his waist. I moved one of my legs so they both could me on either sides of his waist.

"I let you leave the room like this." He lifted up my large t-shirt revealing my yellow lace panties.

"I-i guess." I stutter. He nodded and sat his blunt in the nightstand. He wrapped his arms around me neck, and pulled me down on his chest. Fuck he smelt good.

I felt his hands move under me and slide his basketball shorts off. I lifted up and got off of him.

"What are you doing." He ignored me and slid his boxers off, and his manhood sprung into the air. He we go again.

He grabbed me waist and sat me on his torso.

"You know what I want you to do." I nodded and stood up. I slid my panties off....