ten.

RANADA EMILY OLINDA

RANADA EMILY OLINDA.
5:50 pm.

__________

"Nada, please talk to her."  Kendall pleaded, flipping the camera. Showing her sitting on a couch wiping her snot.

"Nooo, I'm not associated with her. So there for I'm no longer worried about her." Kendall smacked his lips, flipping the camera back to him.

"C'mon Nada, y'all was like sisters at one point. I know you still got love her her." He said which was right. I did still have love for her, but she could've put my life in serious danger the other night at the party, that I shouldn't of went to anyways.

"Fine, bring her here at ten o'clock. You too." I said he nodded, hanging up. I threw my phone across my room, wondering what he wanted me to do. I can't help her anyways.

I heard my phone ring, making me climb out of my bed.

I checked and it was a text message from Unknown.

I tried to check the number but I couldn't, so I blocked the number instead.

______

"Nada Kendall here." Sekani said threw the othet side of the door. I put my journal under my matress grabbing my phone.

Walking downstairs I see Kendall and Abby on the couch talking.

"Hey ken." I said, he jumped up out of his seat hugging me.

"I'm so happy, that bitch is buggin'." He said mugging her. Grabbing my hand sitting on the couch.

"Aye, after they leave lock the door." Sekani said, indicating he was about to go to bed. I nodded putting my feet up on kendall's lap.

"Soooo, let's talk." I said. Abby was still wiping tears and snot. Kendall was mugging my feet.

"What you got a foot fetish or something." I said.

"Bitchm don't do to much. Yo' feet is cute though." I giggled,  lifting my foot up rubbing it on his chest.

"Stooop, that shit gone make me hornyy." He whined smacking my foot.

"Alright, now tell me why do you need my help."

"Aww, I don't. I just wanted to see you." I smacked my lips loud. Hitting him in his leg.

"So why she crying?" I asked, playing with my fingers.

"Ion' know, and don't give a fuck." He said grabbing the remote changing the channel on the television.

Next thing I knew there was a knock on the door.

"This yo' house god dammit." Kendall said.

I stood up dusting my pants off a little.

"Who is it?" I said.

"I know who it is, open it." Kendall said. I opened it.....

"Finally." Was all I heard before a bag was put over my head and something was put into my neck......

________

I would love you guys if you would check out my brand new book.

"RED HEARTS."