two

Ominiesent

Ominiesent.
5 monthes later
11:20 pm

__________________

"You one sick crazy ass bitch." Abby said, tugging at all the ropes around her body. Kelldrick, he kidnapped her.

"i know, and you one ugly bitch." Kelldrick said, Abby scrunched her face up.

"you the one that kidnapped me, so I must not be that ugly." She said smirking.

Kelldrick smacked his lips, walking closer to abby.

"did i d--" Before abby could finish her third word, kelldrick clentched his fists and punched her in the jaw.

"BITCH." Abby let out a high pitched scream. Kelldrick bursted into laughter.

"ian' even hit yo' ass that hard." She didn't say anything else,  she was in to much pain.

"i kidnapped you for a reason bitch." Kelldrick walked out the room.

Abby was devastated, no idea what she did to deserve this. Soonly she busted into tears, sobbing very loud.

Kentrell busted into the room.

"shut the fuck up with all that crying shit bitch." He demanded, gripping her throat tightly. She stopped sobbing, but didn't stop the tears from falling.

Kentrell let out a evil chuckle, he knew what he was doing but he didn't care. All he wanted was that girl. He told Top that they were going to get her. He told Top, they were going to be happy. He promised.

"don't worry she next." Kentrell mumbled into Abby's ear.