seventeen

| OMNISCIENT |

_

"You wanna make love tonight."

Ranada nodded with a innocent smile.

Kentrell grabbed her throat and pushed her onto the bed.

He slowly pulled her green biker shorts off, revealing her black panties. Ranada sat up and quickly pulled the black t-shirt over her head.

"Tell me how you want it baby." Kentrell said in Ranada's ear.

"All kinds of ways." She said, he chuckled unbuckling his belt. Kentrell slipped off his jeans, and pulled his shirt off.

"Yo' body forever mine." He mumbles sliding her panties off her body.

"Arch yo' back." Without a response Ranada flipped over and arched her back deep, the was she knew Kentrell loved it. He rubbed over her back a couple of times before giving her butt a small peck.

He came up out of his ethika boxers and everything else.

He placed his hand in the middle of her back, and rubbed his tip against her slit.

He slowly slid into her because, her jucies had began leaking.

"Fuuck." The both of them moaned. Kentrell started slow but began to speed up when he felt her opening up.

He loved how her pussy was always tight, even after multiple rounds. Her pussy always bounced back. . .

"Shit mama, you tight." Kentrell moaned, looking down at her cream that was starting to coat his dick.

He slid the entire thing inside of her, making her gasp.

"Nooo don't do that." She reached back and placed her small hand on his stomach.

He chuckled, and slid half of his dick out of her and rammed back into her.

"KENTRELL." She screamed making him slid out and flip her over. He lined himself back up to her slit and rubbed his tip on her clit.

"Pl-please wa-- Mmmmm shit." She cursed due to kentrell slowly sliding in her heat.

"Shiit." He dragged his words, hunching over kissing my lips. They locked fingers and his strokes became harder and faster.

°

After a few minutes kentrell stopped.

"Come ride yo' dick." He demanded. He laid on his back and watched Ranada slowly slid down on his dick.

"Damn." He groaned. Kentrell reached over and grabbed his blunt and a lighter, sparking the blunt.

Ranada slowled down and started to wind her hips. The both of them started groaning and moaning even louder.

Kentrell took last pull from the blunt before he put it out. He wrapped his arms around Ranadas neck and pulled her face closer to his.

Kentrell immediately started thrusting upwards hitting Ranadas sweet-spot.

"Ouu shit." Ranada starts sucking on kentrell's neck, leaving dark purple marks.

"Ouu f-fuck get up." Ranada heard kentrell groan in her ear. Her body was tired and limb, but she still had enough energy to get off him.

Kentrell stood up and pulled her to the edge by her ankles. Picking her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He helped himself and slid into her, and began bouncing her up and down.

He hissed in slight paint and her acrylics dug into his back.

"Da-daddy I need to c-cum." Ranada stutters with a loud moan.

"Go ahead mamas." Before he knew it she was squirting everywhere. Without warning his ropes of cum coated her walls.