eleven.

ominiesent

_____

it's been two months since kentrell abducted ranada.

at the very moment he was watching her through the cameras he set up in the room he kept her in.

kentrell didn't kidnap her to kill her or get revenge. he did it for reasons.

"aye, imma check up on her." kentrell says standing up walking out the room. jogging upstairs knocking on ranada's door.

"c-come in." he heard her soft voice which made him slowly open the door.

"you hungry ma'." he asked ranada slowly nodded her head. he closed the door jogging downstairs, then into the kitchen. grabbing a medium size container of many fruits out the fridge.

he went back to ranadas room opening the door seeing her wiping her tears.

"here, you can use ya' hands." kentrell placed the ciontainer of mixed fruits onto the bed.

"thank you sir." he froze when she called him that. he still remembers the first time she called him that.

"wh-when can I go home." ranada asks trembling playing with her fingers. he instantly grew upset.

"never bitch." he spat. walking out the room slamming the door. ranada broke down into tears. she wasn't trying to make him mad. she just wanted to go home.

but kentrell put his ear to the door...

"i'im s-sorry." ranada stutters putting her knees up to her chest sobbing loudly.

kentrell walked back into the room gently closing the door behind him.

"mane stop allat crying, eat something." kentrell says sitting very close to her, opening the container of fruits.

"here." kentrell tilted the container towards her, hoping she would look up and eat something.

"alright." she mumbles taking a fresh sweet pineapple from the container placing it in her mouth.

"thank you." she mumbled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"sorry about that 'bitch' word shit." he said kissing her cheek standing up pulling his joggers up.

she quickly wiped the off the spot he had kissed.

"don't wipe my shit off." he mugged, kissing his cheek once again.

"sorry."

ranada was truely afraid of kentrell, terrified of him. she did not know what the man was up to, or capable of either.

"come here." kentrell said standing up opening his arms.

ranada debates on standing up, but stands up anyway.

"look at me." he said. she slowly looks up at him. he quickly pushed her on the bed, pinning her arms above her head.

"please don't hurt me." she made eye contact with him sobbing.

"mane ian' finna hurt you. i just need you to know you never leaving me, ever." he said leaning into her neck, kissing on her
neck.

"p-please stoop."

kentrell snapped out the small trance he was in quickly standing up fixing his self, speed walking out the room.

"damn I need to chill out." kentrell says shaking his head. maybe he was falling for her.