3.

_________________________________________________

Jisoo POV.

Jisoo : Kiss me.

Taehyung ; What ?

Jisoo : C'mon .

I came to him and sat on his thighs facing him.
He seemed annoyed, it has been weeks that he didn't touched me or kissed me .
I was feeling alone , it didn't felt like I was in a relationship with him .

Jisoo : Ok what's wrong ?

He looked at me even more annoyed. I didn't look down this time . I didn't want to show him my emotions anymore and how he was breaking my heart everyday.

Taehyung : What do you mean ?

Jisoo : You know exactly what I mean we've talked about that ! No I talked about that and you ignored me . What the hell is wrong with you ? Why are you so cold ? Why don't you hug me anymore ? Why don't you kiss me ? Why don't you talk to me Taehyung? What's wrong ?

I was about to cry , but I hold my tears as always .
He was acting so weird for a quite long time now ... not replying to my texts , not picking up the phone when I was calling him because he was " occupied"

It was too much for me , I was feeling left out and not loved.

Taehyung : You want me to kiss you ?

He hold my waist with his right hand and my ass with the left one. I closed my eyes when I felt his lips on mine . I was feeling that kiss but I knew that he wasn't . He just wanted to end that conversation, I gave all I had for our last kiss . I grabbed his t-shirt and make the kiss deeper . He was about to take off my dress but I broke the kiss.

Jisoo : Don't ..

He was confused and looked at me deeply .

Taehyung: What ? Um ok ..

Jisoo : Can you leave ?

I stood up I picked his coat up to and gave it to him.
A tear left my eyes , I whipped it right away and looked at him.

Taehyung : What' s wrong ?

Jisoo : I'm tired don't worry .. call me tonight ? Maybe ?

Taehyung: I'll try , I'm going out tonight with a friend .