7.

____________________________________________________

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung : Shall we go ?

Jennie : I'm not ready yet come in.

I entered in her dorm uncomfortably and immediately saw Chaeyoung who smiled at me but looked like we wanted some explanations from Jennie .

My girlfriend went to her room and I supposed that she was getting ready . I wondered if I had to follow her or just stay here with her friend .

Chaeyoung : So ... Taehyung ... doing well ?

Taehyung : Yeah , what about you .

Chaeyoung : I'm doing good .

She kept staring at me with a suspicious look.
I didn't know what to do faced to her.
She was eating chip potatoes and chewing slowly while examining me .

Chaeyoung : Have you talked to Jisoo ?

Taehyung : She doesn't want me to... is she here ?

Chaeyoung : Nope . She went to her home , she's not really talking to us lately because of what happened . She needs some time alone .

The thought of her alone in her big house made me feel some type of way . How is she doing there ?
Did her and her members argue ?

Chaeyoung : Where are you and Jennie going ?

Taehyung : On a date ..

Chaeyoung : Cute ..

I saw Jennie coming with a black dress and with high hills .
I did told her that we were going on picnic date didn't I ?

She looked beautiful her long black hair falling down her back , her charming cat eyes staring at me while the owner is getting closer to me .

She winked at Chaeyoung who was still eating her ice cream and opened the door for us .

Chaeyoung : Have fun .

Jennie : Thank yooooou .

She showed her gummy smile and went out running like a little baby .
Cute .

We entered in my car and she started to put music . Musics that I usually don't listen to at all. It felt weird . I used to go to picnics with Jisoo too before we even dated . The energy is quite different.
I drove quickly so this awkward moment could pass faster but it seemed like an eternity.

When we arrived she looked disappointed, it was making everything even more weird .

Jennie : I thought that we were going to eat something ..

Taehyung: Uhh yeah ... it's in the car .

Jennie : Oh .. alright .

Taehyung : I hope that you'll like what I've prepared .

Jennie : You could've told me that you wanted to bring be here . I have a dress on .

Taehyung : You look good ..

She ignored my compliment and just looked at me taking everything that we needed .

The whole date was uncomfortable, we didn't talk that much and I was really disappointed. It wasn't what I imagined it to be . I thought that the date with the girl I like was actually going to be more memorable .
It was memorable for a fact but not the way I wanted it to be .

In the car she kept messaging somebody and ignoring everything I was saying as if I wasn't actually there .

Taehyung : Am I bothering you ?

Jennie : What ?

Taehyung : I - I am talking to you .

Jennie : Oh I'm so sorry . I was talking to somebody.

Taehyung: Who is it ?

Jennie : Some Guy.

At this moment I felt so uneasy . A guy is making her being in her little bubble at the point where she isn't even looking at me .
It's literally my first date with her .

I thought about Jisoo again , it would've been so different if I was actually with her today .
I didn't laugh a single time . I'm sure that with her it would've been so funny as always .

There was not a single time where I wasn't enjoying my time with her .
I wondered how she was doing at this moment .
Was she doing ok ?
Is she feeling alone right now ? Should I go I see her now ?
How is she going to react ?

Jennie : I'm going .

I glanced at her waiting for her to leave but she made me understand that she wanted me to kiss her .
She was getting closer to me and I didn't know what do to and how to react .
My heart started beating really fast while I was approaching her as well.

When our lips touched I felt nothing it was so frustrating. I've waited for this moment for so long and I wondered at this moment what I was going to do next .

I stopped the kiss and she left after smiling and wishing me good night .
I smiled and and went directly to Jisoo's house .

That night I didn't dare to leave my car to knock her door . I was so scared of being rejected but I also wanted to know how she was doing.

I sent her a message but she didn't reply as I expected. I got to my home , and thought about this day and my mixed feelings all night .

' how are you Jisoo '