5.

____________________________________________________

Jisoo's POV

It's been two weeks now , I won't say that I'm over him because I'm not but I'm trying.
I've been doing some activities like flying Yoga with Jennie , dance with Lisa and singing with Chae.

Yesterday I went to the movies with my member and it was kinda fun even though I could literally see his face at every corner .

I don't know why I keep thinking about him .
I'm not the type of woman to be crazy over a man , A man will never be my downfall , won't give up on anything for a man and same here for a woman.

I am not mad at him for not loving me . I mean he didn't do anything bad right ?
Why would I hate him ?

The fact that he dumbed me over text left me a little bitter about the situation .
I wonder if he atleast thought about how I could feel the moment he " left " me .

I was kinda bored alone at home so I turned the tv on and switch the boring channels.
Something caught my intention , Jennie's name .

Tv : Kim Jennie from BLACKPINK and Kim Taehyung from BTS caught together in the park of Seoul yesterday at 11 pm. They were kissing behind a statue. Another dating scandal for Kim Jennie ..

I couldn't move for 10 seconds , a part of me didn't want to believe that I got betrayed like that , maybe it's not true and media just want drama .
I looked at the pictures of them kissing while I was contacting Jennie with my phone . My heart was pounding inside my chest . I was wishing for her to tell me that it was a lie .

Jennie : Chichu , what's up ?

Jisoo : Where are you.

Jennie : I'm umm ..

Jisoo : Are you with Taehyung ?

Jennie : What ?

Jisoo : Are you with Taehyung? Please don't lie to me . I'm — I'm watching the tv and you're in it . You were with Taehyung yesterday .

Jennie : Jisoo -

Jisoo : Shut up .

A long silence was installed , I could hear somebody talking to Jennie .
I recognize this voice right away. I was so sad that I hang up on her and sat there thinking .