4.

_________________________________________________

Taehyung 's POV.

Jisoo : Kiss me.

Taehyung ; What ?

Jisoo : C'mon .

She sat on me.

Jisoo : Ok what's wrong ?

Oh please not again , I'm so done with her talking everytime for everything. Can't we just chill for a little bit ? Why is she so serious all of the sudden ?

Taehyung : What do you mean ?

Jisoo : You know exactly what I mean we've talked about that ! No I talked about that you ignored me . What the hell is wrong with you ? Why are you so cold ? Why don't you hug me anymore ? Why don't you kiss me ? Why don't you talk to me Taehyung? What's wrong ?

I sighed and forced a smile.

Taehyung : You want me to kiss you ?

I hold her waist with my right hand and her ass with the left one. I began to kiss her slowly. I wasn't focusing , I was thinking about something else. Why am I like that with Jisoo for her  ? I don't feel the same way when I'm with Jisoo and when I'm with that other girl .

Jisoo is funny to be with , her kisses are the best , she's confident and smart. But I don't know why I keep ignoring her all the time . When she's complaining I just find a way to skip a fight.

She grabbed my T-shirt and tried to make the kiss deeper , I was about to take off her dress out of nowhere  but she broke the kiss.

Jisoo : Don't ..

I was confused , I didn't know what she wanted from me everything was too much .

Taehyung: What ? Um ok ..

Jisoo : Can you leave ?

My eyes widened and my mouth opened up on his own wanting to say something but it closed shut right aways . She gave my coat to me , I could see a tear on her cheek . I felt something, I felt weird .

Taehyung : What' s wrong ?

Jisoo : I'm tired don't worry .. call me tonight ? Maybe ?