15.

__________________________________________________

Taehyung's POV

Black swan being played , my members and I dancing on it. My comeback is soon and I'm very exited about it, it's going to be amazing.
I feel good just thinking about our album and how armys will be happy listening to it.

Jungkook : I'm tired.

My jaw clenched when he started talking .
I kept on ignoring him because of my jealousy towards him and Jisoo .

Jimin : Let's do it one more time.

Namjoon : C'mon Jk get up.

I glanced at them and got myself on position.
It's been weeks now that Jisoo and I weren't capable of seeing each other.
I came back to my house shared with my 6 co-members.

I didn't want to admit that I missed her , seeing her everyday was something that I really enjoyed without even noticing . I wanted to send her messages . more and more as time passed but I couldn't , scared to annoy her .

I texted her once asking if I could meet her but she told me to ask Jennie reminding me that Jennie is my girlfriend .
I was so frustrated that I started to be nervous I don't even know why.
I wasn't in the mood , I missed her too much .

My body dancing on the song again this time thinking about her and her face seeing me dance on this song that she loves so much.

I remember myself practicing on my own in her house . She would help me with some things when I would perform in front of her .

We weren't like before yet but we were getting closer and that's what mattered to me at this moment .

When we took a break I layered down on the floor and started thinking while touching my watch.

6 months ago

I was on face time with Jisoo , it was a long time ago now , that night I went to Jennie's home to ask her what she wanted me to do to so she could actually be with me . She didn't know that I was in a relationship with Jisoo .

Jisoo and I were talking about us, atleast she was.
I wasn't interested about what she was talking about I was thinking about Jennie and how I could ask her out .

Jisoo : I can't believe we're together, I was so scared of you not liking me back ... I'm happy.

I smiled , I always liked Jisoo but I didn't tough about that and only wanted to focus on Jennie. I just used her so I could get what I wanted all this time .

Taehyung : Yeah ...

Jisoo : You know .. I've been thinking about something and I know that it's stupid but I'll really love travel with you someday. You know .. the two of us.

Taehyung : Oh why not ... I mean it would be fun I guess.

Jisoo : Are you ok ?

Taehyung : Yeah , are you ?

Jisoo : Umm ,. Yeah anyways I think that you're sleepy , good night.

Taehyung: Good night Jisoo ...

I was about to hung when she said three word that made me cringe for a bit. 

Jisoo : I love you.

I was about to respond but I just decided to hang up quickly. I didn't want her to tell me that she loved me back then , I didn't know that 6 months later I would die to hear her say this to me again .

I felt so bad remembering this, she was in love with me since day one , I couldn't give the love that she deserves.

I suddenly felt the need to travel with her like she wanted too but I couldn't because of my schedule.

I wanted to go and meet Jennie to tell her what I was feeling , not happy . We weren't made to be together at all .

Reading Jisoo's song made me think about ever even more than before , thinking about how sad I made her be and how she was always the one who wanted my happiness.

I sent Jennie a short message telling her that I missed her and that I would like to meet her tonight. She said that she couldn't because she was preparing her album.

I didn't know what I wanted to do at this point but maybe breakup but I was afraid to " regret " doing this .

I signed and went to the practice room again.

____________________________________________________

Guys please stop asking for vsoo moments it's coming don't worry . I just can't make them be close like before as if nothing happened , and you guys are missing so many informations Sksksksksk READ BETWEEN THE LINES !