14.

________________________________________________

Taehyung ' POV

9 months before

Looking at myself threw the mirror of the bathroom and calming myself down .
Jisoo was meters away from me in the living room .

Taehyung : Ok you can do this . Stop thinking feelings think Jennie .

I leave the room  and got closer to her. She smiled when she saw me sit beside her .
I stared at him for a long time trying to form words with my but nothing would actually come out of it .

I wanted to tell her that I wanted to stop the relationship because I couldn't bear watching her all lovey dovey with me and me faking everything.
I was scared too , scared to actually like her with time .

She probably felt my gaze on her looked at me back , my heart instantly bounced . Her dark eyes make me go crazy every single time and it was the reason why I  never look at her in her eyes .

I shake my head to not think about her more , I keep reminding myself that I need to think about Jennie , Jennie only but Jisoo always comes into my dreams . Even 9 months later .

Staff : Ok ! Let's start this.

I touched my red couple watch Cartier with Jennie still thinking .
I sighed tired of this routine , the interviewers are always asking the same damn question « who would you like to collab with »or stupid questions like
« what's you're favorite food » they don't ask shit about our music.

I knew that this time a question was coming for me about Jisoo and I prepared myself to respond the right way.

Interviewer : What's your favorite song of the moment ?

Here we go again.

Jimin : Say so by Doja Cat.

Suga : Shadow.

Everybody laughed.

Interviewer : Are you guys in a relationship ? Or do you consider having a girlfriend or a boyfriend ?

I took the microphone while smirking. Time to say what I want to say. I don't know why I was so exited to tell this myself to the whole world .

Taehyung : I'm in a relationship.

Interviewer : I heard that ! With Kim Jisoo from Blackpink right ?