13.

________________________________________________

Jisoo's POV

Jennie : HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICHU !

I smiled , it's the best birthday that I had so far because it's the first time receiving so much love from people like blinks or people that I work with.

I usually don't care when it's my birthday because it's a normal day for me, nothing changes. But i don't know this one is just ... special.

I received a lot of hate too from mean people who accused me of horrible things  and who are convinced that I forced Taehyung to be my " boyfriend " for fame , that I'm a liar and I'm with him for his money , but I got kinda used already since that's what they say since " we went public " .

I kept asking myself to ignore but it was getting hard , it was an everyday thing in all social media . I couldn't post a picture that all my comments were full of death threats and insults .

Jennie : I bought a cake for you so we could eat it together.

Jisoo :  You shouldn't have. Thank you.

Jennie : Let's eat.

We sat next to each other and began to eat the cake.
Jennie kept glancing at me for some reason but I acted like I wasn't noticing and kept eating .

Jennie : Whats your plan for today ?

Jisoo : Umm .... i don't know I don't think I'll go somewhere I mean we don't have time we're going on a concert tonight.

Jennie : Oh ok.

I glanced at her and quickly when she looked briefly at her cake , she seemed sad.

Jennie : I wanted to talk about Taehyung,

I sighed annoyed. I was so done with that conversation, I wanted to forget about all this already and tell myself that it was ok and that all this would end . I felt like we would never stop talking about him.

Jennie : I just feel like we're still in bad terms and I don't want us to be like that.

Jisoo : What do you mean , we're literally eating together.

Jennie : You know what I'm talking about .

Jisoo : Are you surprised ? You betrayed me , you should actually be thankful that I love you too much to ever ignore you forever .